The Vent - NO CHAT!!!

10,498 posts in this topic

You hinting by any chance that i spend more time in the Outland than at home Jenny ?

I am sure that I saw your name on the letterbox at the outland :rolleyes:

Have lost track of which country I'm supposed to be working with today, consultant at the bank is annoying me with the fact that he is actually incapable of doing his job... and the new guy I've employed started today so I have to smile and be nice.

Sorry, but I just have to SCREAM! and this seems to be the right place.

Much better, thank you :).

I am having a really bad fucking day.

I have a feeling it could turn into a very bad week, extending on into a very bad next month.:angry:

post-5692-1156926106.jpg

why the fuck do all gp's close in august? i try the ones recommended by tters and they are shut. the ones recommended on the answerphones are bloodfy shut too or operate stupiud opening times. goddammit. don't they want my (well, bupa's) money? i'm hurtin' here! :angry:

i'm hurtin' here!

Know how you feel. Woke up this morning with a tooth abcess, conjunctivitus and an throat/ear infection all topped off with a nice raging temperature!!

But the bright side is, managed to get to see the doctor and the dentist all within an hour and am now tucked up in bed. Who says the UK is shite :P

this morning i had an op on the finger i broke on sat. 2 pins inserted. was alright until the anaesthetic wore off an hour ago. :(

edit - bully for you andrea!

Lassie I have no wish to mock, but how do you break a finger playing the game that shall not be named? A touch too much?

it could have been caused in a fight that kicked off when someone got a bit aggressive on the field. or the ball could have hit the end of finger, me thinking it was dislocated, trying to put it back and realising it wasn't dislocated after all but broken and damaging it even more. take your pick.

Lassie I have no wish to mock, but how do you break a finger playing the game that shall not be named? A touch too much?

it was a competition game and he dropped the ball when he could of scored. punishment was swift.

This damn storm one minute, the next minute sunshine, the minute after that: downpour, bloody weather is really getting on my tits. FFS why can't it fucking stay one way for at least half the day so that I don't have to cart my whole damn wardrobe and wet weather gear with me when I leave the house of a morning only to have to strip it all off then put it back on ... then take it all of again ... then put it back on again ... (repeat at least 20 times). Not happy.

It looks like it will be a nice day out today and my son has double ice training and a one hour outdoor training today :angry: I want to go for a bike ride!!!

Fooking England

when you due back in Beerland dude?

the way things are at the moment tomorrow lol. failing that i should be popping over for a few days next year.

One good thing tho was steak pudding chips and gravy from the chippy for £2.50 :D