How to pick up a German ice princess

248 posts in this topic

Here is what will happen to you when you approach the hot german ice princess:

Braumeister: Hi.. uh.. nice shoes, blah blah... I think you're beautiful. ..soo... do you come here often?

Ice Princess: You can stop now, cause were not going to fuck..

Or worse.. she'll ask you to buy her a drink and bat her eyelashes at you, and you'll supplicate her and then once she has her drink, she'll stop talking to you. You have to remember, its not her fault for being a bitch, its her protection mechanism from the barrage of bore she has to deal with every day... Just ask the 25 other guys who came up to her before you did. You can try the other clubs, but don't expect to do any better.

If she says she can't speak english, thats just a nice way of saying..."get lost, Im not interested in talking to you"... and I'm not picking on you.. I used to make the same mistakes too.

Saw this post in the other thread... and now you really got me curious. What IS the proper way to find and approach a beautiful German woman??

What IS the proper way to find and approach a beautiful German woman??

At no more than 0.5m per second. Apparently their vision is based on movement.

Blatently stolen reference

I know a few parking lots where you can pick up any number of German girls and other nationalities as well.

Netzer & Overrath? Now that the windows are gone, it's more meat locker than aquarium.

But a great bar all the same.

That place is in Munich!

And when I meet a German girl, what should I say to her?

Hi is a good place to start. If she is interested she will say it back and stick around. Otherwise you will be greeted with a "erm hi" followed by a quick nod of the head to her friends and a swift get away into the dance floor.

That place is in Munich!

I know, I know, I missed that part of the breadcrumb.

And when I meet a German girl, what should I say to her?

You say "Servus Süsser, ich habe ins Internet mal gelesen dass dein Vater eine Brauerei besitzt? Du heisst doch Paris Augustiner, ned wahr?".

If she looks at you blankly then back away slowly saying "Keine Panik, ich wollte bloss mein Deutsch ausprobieren - es ist so schwierig ins Gespräch mit euch zu kommen. Was findet ihr lustig dann? Ausser mein Gesicht.".

Im a nice guy, but the german women I meet seem to either not be interested, or can't speak english. What is a nice, decent looking guy suppose to do? With all the talk about boring german men, how are they able to find themselves a girlfriend?

Because these ice maidens want a boring german guy.

I gave up on german bints years ago, I cannot behave myself well enough for them :lol:

Have had no problem on the girlfriend front as I look for the right qualities... non-german!

sounds more like english girls back in the 80's to me . I think german girls on the whole are ok as long as you don't feed them with corny chat up lines. If you think theres no chemistry between you then don't buy her a drink then make your excuses and leave quite simple really

Just a few tips.

1. I recommend to NEVER buy a girl you just met a drink.

2. Most girls you are gonna meet are bored, and looking for some sort of stimulation to break out of their boring daily routine.

3. The 3 Second Rule: If you see a girl you like, go up and talk to her within 3 seconds.. If you wait longer, you are gonna look like you are not sure of yourself and that you are scared.

I think German girls are awesome. They have cool accents, and once you get past their Bitch Shields, they can be genuinely nice people. :rolleyes:

Good Luck.

I know a few parking lots where you can pick up any number of German girls and other nationalities as well.

I think Oranienburger Straße was already mentioned on the other thread...

and once you get past their Bitch Shields, they can be genuinely nice people.

Not sure German girls have bitch shields... They are mostly just not used to flirting and casual talk...

They're just way too subtle. My 2 previous German girlfriends both maintained that they'd flirted outrageously with me before I got the hint. It's like as a foreigner, you have a blindspot on the radar for their signals. I think what we take as normal chat and joking around with an Irish or British girl, just havin' the craic, is for a Fraulein a nanometer away from them hopping on you, in my experience. They just don't signpost their intentions like other cultures. There's no handbook for it, if you get them laughing it's a win/win situation - she's happy, you're happy and you're immediately more comfortable aorund each other.

Not sure German girls have bitch shields... They are mostly just not used to flirting and casual talk...

You're right. There are plenty of German girls who do not have bitch shields, and are quite easy to strike up a conversation with... but I'm referring to the hot ice princess you see in the club that all the guys are afraid to approach cause she's too beautiful.

Actually, these girls sometimes are quite nice, because so many guys are afraid to approach them. The ones with the really strong bitch shields are the ones who are maybe a 7 or an 8.. they are not so hot that guys are afraid to approach them, but they get told a dozen times a day by guys how pretty they are to try and get into their pants, and they think they are 10+. These types of girls can be the most challenging.

So there you have it... maybe the ice princess is not so tough after all! :)

Edit: one more tip... evolutionary speaking, guys have been evolved to judge a potential mate based 90% on her looks, whereas women put alot less emphasis on looks and more on social status, because 40,000 years ago, a women would want to mate with the alpha male of the tribe cause he could offer her protection and take care of her offspring. Thats why you see the rich old guys with the porsche sitting next to the young blond. So, don't worry so much about whether you are male model material.. just imagine how tough its gotta be for a homely girl. Of course.. things may have changed in the last 40,000 years! :o

Because of all the formality, Germans (in my experience) use questions to give you hints.

"Do you want to leave early?" means "I want to leave early" and so forth and so on. For Americans, that is extremely difficult to grasp as it is the other way around, especially for southeners.

When we ask do you want to leave early, we then think, please say no, please say no. If we actually wanted to leave early we would say something more to the effect shit this is boring, do you want to leave early?

Ah, the subtleties of communication. Why can't people just say outright what they want?

PS: You can strike up a convo with anyone. You just have to do it and you have to listen. Not an easy task when you are drunk and horny.