Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stationery shops in Frankfurt

5 posts in this topic

I need to put together wedding invitations so does anyone know of any stationery shops in Frankfurt that can help me? I don't think I can go for preprinted ones as don't want any Einladung or Hochzeit on them.

Nothing too fancy. Just something that does the job but still of some quality. Might consider DIY but nothing too fussy as I have no creative abilities. I had a look in Karstadt and Kaufhof but was clueless and saw nothing but blank paper!

I saw a shop at the Hessen centre that might sell something along your lines because I have been looking for myself, and also the Nordwest centrum they have a few shops you could get some.

Hope this is of some help. :rolleyes:

I think there is one on BorseStrasse just past the Schiller Parkhaus entrance, they sell gift wrapping etc. and I am sure I have seen wedding invitations in there.

There's a good craft shop on a side road near Karstadt that sells card supplies. Here are the details:

idee.Creativmarkt GmbH

Schäfergasse 14

60313 Frankfurt

Happy Crafting! :D

I think Idee will give the the best choice. They have lots of different types of cards and envelopes and also sell stickers etc which you can put on the invites.