Untrue (Alternative) facts

2,885 posts in this topic

The De-culturized Zone is actually a fact, just propagated as an un-truth. I know, I grew up in the semi-mythical area of Kansas, and was brainwashed from a young age to carry on the deculturization, but because I was born with a birth defect that allowed my IQ to exceed 70, I managed to overcome the massive brainwashing and escaped the inertial effect of eastern Kansas to defect to California. I have since made it my mission to inform as many people as possible of the 'black hole of intelligence' effect that centers precisely in Leavenworth Kansas, where, not coincidentally, is the home of the largest US Army officer training school in the world. Hence the deculturizing influences found throughout the US military.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the england game versus the ukraine tonight has been cancelled due to fog on the tyne.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those Scientoligist are really onto something. Since I reading Dianetics, my health and spirits have soared. I have found inner peace and cleared my mind of incognigant thoughts (nasty phaetons that is).

 

And best of all they have never asked me for a penny!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hazza - I believe it's only the special Tombs for Unknown Dwarves that Germany is famous for, such as that in Gern. All other European dwarves (i.e., Known Dwarves) are burried in England.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gerhardt Schröder doesn't have a large intestine or small intestine, but two medium sized ones.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gerhard Schröder has adopted a 5 year old boy named Alexander who is originally from Estonia.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gerhard Schöder is a lying, cheating, womanising coward.

 

Not wait that's true!!

 

ok. Gerhard Schröder is the Best Kanzler since Adolf Hitler.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just read this one flogger:

 

 

saddam hussein styled his moustache on his role model a.hitle

not quite so untrue! Saddam styled his moustache after his teen-idol STALIN!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stalin won the russian version of pop idol in 1937.

 

in second place were leon trotsky and the ice picks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 38% of the posters on Toytown Munich are real people. The other 62% are faked by Editor Bob and a team of trained monkeys.

 

post-10-1092989139.gif

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK - Gonna revive this thread!!

 

Richard Marx is actually Groucho Marx's grandson. In turn, the Marx brother's were all Karl Marx's kids, except for Harpo - he wasn't related.

 

It's all true, I read it on the Internet...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now