Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hair salons in Darmstadt

3 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've written, as I wasn't sure if I was ever going to get live and work in Germany. It looks like I have a good chance of working in Darmstadt for Merck KGaA as I'm the only qualified native English speaker that applied for the job -- so should know in the next few weeks. However, in the meantime, does anyone know of a good hair salon in Darmstadt - such as a master cutter/colorist?

Hopefully this will work and I'll be there soon -- which means, I will be asking for more information from everyone.

Have a great day.

Roylyn

boogielicious is the girl to ask! But I think she also comes into Frankfurt to get her hair done.

Congrats on the job! Neil... also works for Merck and lives in Darmstadt there are quite a few people around.

Luisen platz...the paul mitchell salon by the pizza hut. Its pretty expensive but I had a great cut there. Ummm I think its called Carrie...or something like that. Its right across from the place that sells all the hair products. Its not in the mall...just in the square. SORry...its a bad description.