Schusterman & Borenstein - fashion clothing

67 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard of a shop called Schusterman that you can only get into if you have a customer card?

Has anyone been there before?

Cheers,

ura

I tried to get a card about six months ago. The operator switched me to a recording saying that they are not accepting new members at the moment. She could have told me herself, but no ... Probably to avoid discussions about why and when will they, blablabla.

My card was issued by my employer, you would have to ask your company if they have connections with Schusterman. Schusterman, is okay ...occasionally you do find something nice... I did get a 'current season' pair of Prada sandals (really croco) for 125€. It was still in the Prada stores for 650€

Speaking of which, UrbanAngel, my card expires in June...so if you want to go shopping let me know. Sarabyrd, you can come along if you'd like...I get an extra 10-20% off purchases (off the lowest mark down price). :)

If you check the website I linked to in my first post, you'll see both addresses and contact details. Riem = Dornach in this case.

@ Ura. The collection/selection? changes constantly. Sometimes you strike it lucky and other times you might not find anything nice. Although with mens suits & shirts I suppose you can always get the basics.

What are the requirements for getting a card? Is it like Metro

(you must have a German-registered business, etc) or is there

some other fashion-industry-related requirement?

I got xmas gifts from this place (my friends got access), and these

garmens were of the BEST quality, and, I heard, they got the best

deals in town...I could use access to this place...

Levon

the easiest way to get a card there is to get sponsored by someone who already has one.

My wife went shopping there with someone for about 6 months and applied with the friend as a sponsor. took 3 weeks to get the card. Collect as many receipts as possible to present with your application so you can show a high purschase rate.

Schusterman & Borenstein is a wonderful place to shop. Reasonable priced designer clothes. Getting a card is very difficult. If you are lucky enough to get a card, it is only valid for one year. For the next three years they will keep track of your buying and you must spend at least 400 euros a year or your card is not renewed. After 3 years you get a permanent card. I find the Dornach store much better. More of a variety. Also, I normally shop in the Second Season Store, but sometimes I find better deals in the regular store. Don't forget to check out the Cosmetic Store. It carries brand named items at a 10% lower price than anywhere else in Germany. You don't need a card to get in there.

Hi all,

I have a card from S&B. This card is not transferable, since it is with the picture of the card owner. You can pm me for arranging a day when we could go together: there is paradise in Munich!! it is there!

We need a car for sure, I don´t take the s bahn with all the shopping bags usually :)

cheers

Iv been here it was awesome! I used the card of my old boss and all he had to do was write a letter with the date saying he gave permission for me to use it and then they just checked my passport for ID.