Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SAS / LISREL / STATA training in Munich

6 posts in this topic

SAS do a lot of their stuff via e-learning, but try contacting their Munich office on the Schlosskanal.

What exactly do you want to learn? Or rather why? The courses will differ according to your role (BI analyst, business analyst, programmer, architect...). You might have to go to Heidelberg if going directly via SAS especially for the more techical courses or contact SAS for a list of solution trainers in Munich.

My other advice would be to stay well away from the dark side - you'll only end up enjoying writing documentation or worse becoming a *gasp* project manager instead. SAS project managers are evil people, evil.

id say @risk, or crystal ball, are the best, its recognized worldwide, try to find @risk seminars or training.

I've bee using R (OpenSource version of S-Plus) for some years now and want to know how it compares to other statistics software. That's why I am considering attending some training courses. Also, I want to see what different ways there are to interact with data and model interfaces for statistical algorithms. E-learning may be interesting as well, thanks for mentioning.

www.palisade.com/ for @risk, which i would recommend.

and yes that is correct for the crystal ball website.

i went to a seminar at @risk here in munich, but then again my company sent me to it.