Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Young families in Perlach and Ramersdorf

9 posts in this topic

Hi

We just moved to munich in ramersdorf area and would be kee on meeting up with people with young families areound this area. Nue perlach,ramersdorf etc. Hope to hear from you soon.

X

Moving to Trudering in 6 weeks with a 2 year old - Are you still looking for people to meet up, as I no noone there yet and am keen to meet other families with young children!! I believe Ramersdorf is close to Trudering but may be wrong! I do have a car however.

I will move back to Munich in Novemberish time. I am expecting in October and have to wait for the baby's passport and stuff. Our house in in the Giesing/ramersdorf area. I am also quie familiar with Perlach. Please feel free to contact me if you want to meet up.

I'm way down in Rosenheim but happy to meet up with people. My kids are 4 and 2. I'd actually really like to try and meet people who's kids talk English as my two understand everything I say but will not talk English. Perhaps having English speaking friends would help?

Hi there, we moved to Germany almost 10 months ego and have a 2.5 years daughter who is attending a german nursery. I am also keen on meeting young families around Ottobrunn, Neuperlach, etc. In fact the place does not matter so much, we can meet anywhere.

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering whether any of you managed to meet up. We've just moved to Perlach and I would love to join you or arrange playdates for the kids if they're similar ages. We have 3 children, a girl (6), a boy (4 1/2) and another girl (3).

Hope to hear from some of you soon.