Squash games every Sunday

881 posts in this topic

Please use the sign up sheet for this week. If you don"t then you may not get a game.

Jono

In the first topic of this thread or from the events section on the home page of Toytown

Last sunday, it was so nice to play squash in Munich(finally!)! I wish I can play better like others =)

However, I'm having a hard time with muscle pain (-.-) I cannot use stairs...;; What should I do to recover this? I don't think I can play this sunday.

I don't know if I'll be playing this Sunday. With all the snow that has fallen this week it has become very tempting to go skiing this weekend. I'll confirm tomorrow if I'll join.

@rodentia: you still have muscle pain from Sunday's games?? All I can say is you should do more sports, so you should join more often :D

(+ stretching before and after the games would help)

Hi,

I am following Stephan's steps with skiing on Sunday, but would love to play squash on Saturday. Anyone up for a game sometime after 2pm?

Cheers,

András

Rodentia,

To recover from the pain of playing squash you must make sure you drink at least two Weiss biers after playing, and make sure you come and play each Sunday :D

Me playing at 4pm on saturday, could start a bit earlier for a few games with someone else before though! Lemme know.

OK - Only James and I signed up for the squash. So I am about to cancel courts at 2pm.

Let me know if you are coming but haven't signed up !

Jono

James,

Rich is going and Todd from my work also.

So I'll see you there.

Jono

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It would be great if you use the signup sheet. Indeed I will book courts in future on based on signup sheet so we don"t mess the club about because in the past couple of weeks I've had to change courts at the last minute.

Cheers,

Jono

Maybe we should do a Squash evening out?

Perhaps an afternoon of Squash washed down with a couple of beers at the Chinesischer Turm?

Hi guys...

well.. this will be my first time joining u...

so.. please give me a hint, how can I find you there...

I know the place already, played there once...

Thank you...

Please give me information about the price that each of you used to pay...

Hi Jono,

I missed out the application deadline. Can you still squeeze in another court? George and me are coming as well.

Hope to see you guys at the court.

András

Correction. I will not be there, as I just buggered my knee running this morning. I was test driving my new soooper dooper adidas shock absorbing wonder trainers and apparently they're not worth crap.

Dear All,

We are moving to summer time. Beer gardens open , long evenings.

So the proposal is to move squash forwards.

Next week (Easter weekend) we will play at Midday.

I would propose actually moving to say 10.30 so the rest of Sunday is available for other ents.

Any views?

Cheers,

Jono

I would propose actually moving to say 10.30 so the rest of Sunday is available for other ents.

Any views?

An excellent idea!

I'm hoping to be back on the court either this coming weekend or next.