Squash games every Sunday

881 posts in this topic

So there was a big group out yesterday.

was good practice and after not having played for so long, I feel the effects today.

anyone up for a mid-week game?

Oh, and there is a tournment on 24th Feb at the club, you can register at the desk, I think we should all participate, would be fun.

The girls summergrl, drica and others should defo. do so, as you would be the only girls and in the end its nice to win a few freebies and also have your picci up on the club board as female champion :D

Hi,

Would be interested in joining up with you guys & galls, although haven't played in about 12 years & 3 stone and wasn't great then!!

How much is it per game and where can you get a cheap but OK racket?

Rascal.

P.S. Can't do Sundays, so midweek of definite interest.

Hi there,

For this Sunday we have the usual 4 courts again.

I don't know if I'll be able to join as the flu has finally cought me as well.

As more ppl are struggling with a cold at the moment, I don't know if we'll be with 8 or more ppl.

So could everybody confirm please if they'll join for Sunday?

@khaled333; Sorry I missed your message last Saturday. Of course you & your friend are always welcome to play. Just post if you want to join this Sunday we'll see you at Fitness Swabing. Just look for English speaking people or ask the lady at the bar.

@FatRascal; I normally can't play during the week, so I can't give you a game a game I'm afraid. I don't know the prices by hard for evenings during the week. I'll check next time I'll be in Fitness Swabing.

Regards,

Stephan

FatRascal,

Best place to play is Squash an fitness schwabing. I think we pay about 12€ each for 1.5 hours on Sunday.

Cheaper during the day and not weekends.

They have racquets for hire or they seem to have a reasonably priced selection.

Mid Week games have become less frequent of late but I would be interested in a mid week game.

But not this week as I have Bronchitis right now and I'm not sure how compatible with squash that is.

Give me a PM next week.

Guys,

Could you confirm availability for Sunday as it looks like we might be fewer than normal.

I have Bronchitis and I think Stephan is doubtful to.

Jono

Be there I shall...Jono, Stephan, get well soon or you be down the squash ladder ;)

OK, I'll cancel 1 court I think.

Could some one be good enough to pay for courts before we play.

Thanks,

Jono

Thanx, Jono, for cancelling 1 court.

I won't be there tomorrow I'm afraid.

Have fun everyone!

Sorry for the usual late reply!! I didn't come last time, but I confirm coming tomorrow also with a friend.

Missed my game on Sunday, anyone for a game later this week.

o Wednesday or Friday?

Kind Regards,

Jono

@ Jono. I won't be able to play tomorrow. I'll be leaving tomorrow to go skiing this weekend. So I won't be there on Sunday either.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have squash booked for this Sunday at the usual time.

Great if you could confirm , or if you where there last week and now who pledged to come along would be great to know so we have the right number of courts.

Cheers,

Jono