Squash games every Sunday

881 posts in this topic

Okay, count me in again for this Sunday!

I'm ready to play my challenge against Richard :)

I can't make this Thursday or Sunday but am up for a canter at the Riding School on Thursday night. If anyone else is up for it, I'll be there from 9pm. (+49 17 8545 0880) if you need to find me.

As I'm sure the other's will attest to, Thursday's afterwork party is a great way to "meet the locals".

S.

post-2052-1170263528.jpg

Is the squash on this sunday, would like to come along if it is?? Is that picture of an average Munich bird, no wonder I not having much luck??

Actually more like this:

post-2052-1170340036.jpg

thanks to whomever posted this to me after last weeks cantering session.

I partied a bit too hard last week and I now have a cold, so I won't be there tonight...

Most of the ladies I chatted to last week didn't have work on Friday morning though... Is there an after work party on Friday nights ?

Anyone up for watching the Rugby on Sat in the Outland bar - it's England vs Scotland; 5:30pm.

Rich.

post-16-1173415655.jpg
For all people that enjoy squash: beginners, advanced players, male, female! Everyone is welcome!!!

Regular games at Fitness Schwabing

Fitness Schwabing

Winzererstr. 47 b

80797 München - Schwabing-West

tel: 089 / 308 35 16

SUNDAY SQUASH CLUB

We usually have a few courts booked on Sunday between 11.00am and 12.30 for a 1½ hour squash session. Mostly people from different levels are joining and we are rotating around the courts so you can get to play against different people during the squash session. Normally people post their availability during the week and courts are added/removed based on demand. The costs of the booked courts are divided up between the players present. Squash rackets can be rented at Fitness Schwabing.

Please PM jono if you have any questions, missed the signup or need to cancel at the last minute.

MONTHLY SQUASH LEAGUE

If you'd like to come along, please add your name to the weekly squash sign-up sheet by lunchtime Friday. For the more competitive we also run a squash league. Please PM GaryW if you would like to participate in the league or find out more.

ADHOC GAMES

Of course it's always possible to play at any other time. When you feel like playing a game just post it and you will surely get a response. Or you can try posting to the other separate topic: Squash players sought and found.

Every Sunday at midnight all replies more than ten days old are automatically moved to the squash discussion archive.

Enough with the vices, have to get back to some shape...will come this sunday.

Have registered and am part of the ladder now.

Next game: Sunday 11th of February 2007 14.00-15.30

We have booked 4 courts as usual.

The following 8 people confirmed they would attend:

dooblie

Beer-Monster

beekhof

Nickgraveley

BigBernie

Jono

Stephan

Arshoo

If any of you have last minutes changes, please let me know.

Also if anybody else would like to join please post a message.

cu Sunday,

Stephan