Squash games every Sunday

881 posts in this topic

I only just signed up at TT so have missed the playing time but I would certainly be interested in future games.

I have not played in about 15 years so hopefully I don't slow everyone down.

Dan !!

Hi Dan,

Just come along there is a mixed group of abilities and fitness .

Same time next week at Sqaush and Fitness Schwabing (2pm) for 1/1/2 hours.

Jono

Guys post your results from today so I can update the ladder and perhaps figure out a handicapo scheme for the nect weeks games.

Again if you could reply by Thusday whether you could play that would be cool.

We have 3 courts * 1.5 hours presently.

Jono

Hi Jono,

I don't remember the exact game scores, but I beat Rich (2-1) , Stephan and Sandra (2-0).

I'll be there next Sunday.

Cheers,

James

Hi there,

I'm really sorry that I missed yesterday.

I will be away next weekend, but hope to join in again on Feb 4th.

Cheers,

Annemarie

@Jono: I can confirm I lost from James (0-2) and won against Jono (2-1), Nick (2-1) and Simon (3-0).

I won't be there next week, but I guess I can be there on the 4th of Feb. I'll confirm later.

Have fun next week!

Stephan

I'll be there sunday again, as long as I survive the snowboarding on saturday!

I won against Jono (2-1) Simon (3-0), and lost against Stefan (2-1 but it was 9/10 in the last game. Very close!! - next time I'll have him!)

Can you reset my password to the one we metioned on sunday for the ladder. nickgraveley@hotmail.com

Hope to see you guys on sunday at the after work party!

Cheers all!

Nick

oooh! I envy you all having so much fun. not been in the best health and away till 4th, will defo join up for the one after that!

*unless JennyL organises another cocktail night saturday, my sundays are always a blur after one of them* :ph34r:

Count me in for Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Also, some of you had interest in the After Work party tonight at Reitschule (Riding School). See http://www.juke-and-joy.de/reitschule.htm for more info. I will be there from around 8pm. If you can't find me just call (+49 17 8545 0880). It's a lively night out.

Simon.

Date just blew me out - her friend is giving birth (had that excuse before), but its probably true though - anyway see you there about 8. Rich.

Thought that was gonna be date just blew me, so you were prepared to ditch the rest of the date in favour of a few beers with us! - of course we know you wouldn't so that...

Ok,

Same form let me know if you can make it next week.

We have 4 courts booked for 1.5 hours from 2pm.

I think it worked quite well using onwe court for 3/4 squash and the others for one on ones, means no one has to wait and get cold.

Any new people want to play , just drop a reply and come along the more the merrier, we are only one court off taking over completely :)

Jono

Jono