me

helend + 1

Stephan

drica

Fitness Schwabing

Winzererstr. 47 b

80797 München - Schwabing-West

tel: 089 / 308 35 16

@drica - I'm holding off booking a third court unless we get 6+ players ... anyone else want to join us?

Just to let you all know, some of the really good players are getting together on Saturday and a small tournment is on from 5 pm, good to have a look-see and also a warning in case some of you are planning on sat evening!

@Arshoo: Thanx for the info. When you speak about really good players, does that mean even better then you? Anyway, no intention to play on Saturday. Just on Sunday to get the Christmas party hangover out of my system :)

@dreamer: Will you book a 3rd court or should I make a reservation?

See you all on Sunday!

Hi night-owls - finally getting back to this thread and we are now up to 7 players, yipee! I've just phoned and booked another court - so a total of 3.

dreamer

helend + 1

Stephan

drica

jono

Bandi

Fitness Schwabing

Winzererstr. 47 b

Lets meet at 13:45 at the main reception (I'll be on time, promise) and I'll try to put together a ladder to give everyone a variety of games. If we end up with 8 then I can book a fourth court ... anyone else want to join us for a run-around?

Thanks for that info Arshoo. I'm kinda scared of the really good players, too fast and furious!

After a lovely hour of squash yesterday, those present decided to book 2 courts for next Sunday between 14:00 -16:00. We will be doing some drills and training before a few games. If you're curious ask one of the others for details because I haven't a clue what's in store!

Players:

dreamer

Stephan

drica

jono

Bandi

Fitness Schwabing

Winzererstr. 47 b

Anyone else want to join us for a run-around?

@beekhof You are very welcome to join us - that brings us up to a nice even number. We'll be gathering at the reception area shortly before 2pm - just keep an eye out for the group speaking English!

I suppose we should book a second court then. The question is, do we need all 3 courts for the 2 hours or if we are going to do these drills will I book it for only part of the time. What do you all think?

Looking forward to it!

dreamer

Ok so I've booked 2 courts for 14:00 - 16:00 and a third court for 14:30 - 16:00, all for Sunday afternoon at Fitness Schwabing for the 6 of us.

Please let me know if anything crops up causing you not to be able to make it! See you tomorrow, hope you got a racquet drica :)

Quick update - there are now 7 of us playing today between 14:00 -16:00.

dreamer

Stephan

drica

jono

Bandi

beekhof

Beer-monster

Fitness Schwabing

Winzererstr. 47 b

See you soon!

Not me - still finding it painful to move after last Sunday :-)

dreamer: The whole money-thing got sorted out ok I hope?

I had to rush off for christmas drinks but I paid the woman 14Euro so hopefully she didnt double bill us.

NEW SQUASH LADDER - JOIN NOW !

As there are quite a few squash players out there I have decided to setup a squash ladder for the New Year to supplement our regular Sunday sessions. This way you should be able to get a regular game with someone around your level and you can see how your game is progressing (or not).

Everyone welcome from complete beginers to advanced players.

Rules are posted on the site, where you can register:

Please signup at: http://squash-ladder.net/Toytown

Note: You may well have to replace the /Toytown piece of the url with lowercase case because this site is capitalizing the 1st letter of Toytown in the added URL.

Happy New Year,

Jono

Just a quick note seeing as I'm new here. I've joined the league on the site, but I'm not going to be settled in Munich until Feb/March.

Keen for a game when I'm over though (commuting from Guildford until I get settled).

Guy.