Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Japanese stores in/around Frankfurt

7 posts in this topic

I live outside of Frankfurt and so far Ive found only 2-3 oriental store in Frankfurt. Im looking for a Japanese oriental store in particular. I visited that Noodle shop downtown and also another smaller Chinese store across the Haupbanhof, but they dont have many choices. If anyone know of a jp or similar store around Frankfurt or Ktown area please let me know. Someone mentioned a store near Hessen center but cant recall name. Thank you so much. Have a nice day.

Xellos,

what products are you looking for? i ask because i can get most of the japanese products i want from the "chinese" stores, which usually sell all sorts of asian products. apart from one on the kaiser strasse near the hauptbahnhof, there is a good sized one in offenbach, and one in hanau. if you are on the east side of frankfurt, or are willing to go there, i can find the addresses of these for you.

monkel x

Also if you are around the Friedberg(hessen) area a new little asian grocery shop has just opened in the past week...

Limited selection but i was told by the owner they will get anything i need ordered in, havent tested this yet though,

they are located halfway along Kaiser str(main street of town).. :)

@monkel I found the smaller store in Hanau downtown. They have the thai or viet food area in the front. Im not familiar with the store at Offenbach though. If you have the name or info that would be awesome. Thanks

@JJC I will also check out that store thx.

There is a Japanese shop on Schlossstrasse - it must be number 20. There is a dodgy looking legacy Irish pub and then next to it is a smallish shop. They seem to be pretty popular, lots of business at least. I went in to have a look, but nothing really tickled my fancy and I couldn't figure out what the majority of the products were.