Restaurant Waldgeist in Hofheim am Taunus

36 posts in this topic

a whole litter (or whatever they are called) of eggs

Funniest thing I've read all day.

I think of 'litter' and I think kittens and puppies, not fried eggs. But well done for making me laugh out loud.

Shall we think about a date? We'll need to book well in advance if there is going to be a lot of us and on a weekend too :rolleyes:

We reserved our table for Christmas in about September. Also we might want to think about organising some sort of transport there from Frankfurt centre as don't think it is very accessible by S-Bahn

We reserved our table for Christmas in about September.

Wouldn't it be more traditional to reserve it for sometime in December ? :blink:

I mean whats better than a liter of German beer?? 2 liters and a schnitzel the size of your head!

Never a truer word spoken. Some might argue that 2L of beer is going to get warm too quickly and that 4x0.5L are better. Piffle I say, you're simply not drinking fast enough.

Cookie, I will gladly buy you that Bembel des Todes.

But a ride home afterwards in Keydeck's poncy new set of wheels is probably not on offer.

If you order a Schnitt there it's probably a normal beer.

I'm thinking this is a great place for bikers as long as they leave their one piece racing leathers closed.

Wouldn't it be more traditional to reserve it for sometime in December ?

Ha very funny think it is clear to everyone else reading that the reservation was made in September to have our Christmas meal in December. But there you go an extra explanation just for you :P

But a ride home afterwards in Keydeck's poncy new set of wheels is probably not on offer.

Cheeky monkey. We'll see who's poncy next time you're looking for a ride.

Cheeky monkey. We'll see who's poncy next time you're looking for a ride.

I can feel the out of context quote gods swooping down from above.

My boss is a lover of big steaks and schnitzels just like me and he was out here a couple of times and he loved it. I am game . B)

Do you think its possible to organize this before March 23rd?? After that I will be (grudgingly) living an hour east of Nurnberg. If not, well Im still in.

I won't organise anything before that time. Weather is not good enough and I'm out of the country a good chunk of March. Feel free to put something together yourself.