Today I did something stupid

887 posts in this topic

With the stropping technique? Honestly, I think the excitement will be too much when I report that nugget :lol:

I am actually really pleased. They feel like such a waste of resources those things, and this is such a revelation. We are easily pleased :)

We forgot it was a holiday because, well, every day is a holiday. We went to the glass and plastic containers to get rid of our glass and plastic. A very senior senior lady let us know in no uncertain terms that we should not be using the glass container. Himself told her to call the police.

Oops!

In Berlin that's no problem, you can simply throw your old glass on the pavement like everyone else does, if it's a bank holiday or not makes no difference.

Get lost. I am sick of mending my bike's tyres.

Beware you I see you doing this.

I'll have some text for you. And a portion of aggressiveness to make things sure.
This is Neukölln here and you do not mess with us.
Period.

You were joking I guess.

Guest on the way, the fizzy wine isn't cold, so I put it in the freezer. Just for 30mins... that'll do. There was already a cold one in the fridge.

That was last Saturday.

Spent the yesterday evening cleaning glass shards a sticky ice from the freezer where what was left of the bottles were discovered.

Isn't physics fun...