Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Computer bookshop just off Römerplatz

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what happened to the really rather good computer bookshop that was just off the Römerplatz? Do you know if it moved or just went into never never land?

Sure your looking at the right address/place? It would totally suck if they closed. Thats place had almost

every Tech book known to man, and in english to boot...

I was up there the other day and it was gone, vanished! There is a very good one in Munich but its been years since I was there so I can't remember where it is though.

Thats the one, many thanks. If I could've remembered the name then I might have found it...Now to get the credit cards out.

Have you built any front office (trading) applications i.e quantitative derivative modelling with C++... along the lines of this book?

post-13864-1169819583.jpg

Have you built any front office (trading) applications i.e quantitative derivative modelling with C++... along the lines of this book?

Ehh no! Sorry.

Ok, thanks for answering though. It's so hard to find people who are programming this type of stuff. I need to find one...

No problem, but if you really want such a creature better to start a topic in the relevant forum, rather than just posting your request in an unrelated topic.

I might know some people who could be interested, though it might be hard to tempt them out to Germany. What business area expertise are you looking for? The guys I know are mostly in what I'd broadly call treasury, i.e. more interest rates, fixed income, credit, not so much equities or commodities.