Online digital photo printing services

53 posts in this topic

Does anybody know a local site like Shutterfly or Ophoto, where you can upload your digital photos online and order prints?

We have uploaded/ordered prints from Schlecker, Müller, & Rossmann. The Schlecker & Rossmann prints turned out good, but the ones from Müller could've been better. The only annoying thing was having to d/l the software from each company in order to upload pics, but if local pick up is what you're looking for, its a small price. As someone mentioned earlier ofoto.de (or kodakgallery.de either works) will also process and then send them to you.

Dear Colleagues!

Could you, please, give me a piece of advice about the cheapest and best service to print digital photos.

Maybe online?

With best wishes, Magellan.

We have used foto.com a few times. They seem quite cheap and are usually delivered in 1-2 days. They also do special offers on large format prints which seemed pretty good value when I last looked. Hope that helps!

www.snapfish.de 9cents per photo, they charge a foreign credit card OR send you a bill, the quality and packaging was amazing, they reply to enquiries super quick AND are fast in printing and sending!

Rossmann, 9 cent per photo, you can do it in store direct from your camera chip, or online. Quality is also good.

They had special offer on the other month 100 photos for 10 pounds.

Can anyone recommend a good photo printing service that allows me to have digital photos turned into prints? Ideally a web service that allows me to upload photos and delivers via post. Cheers. :)

Topics merged by admin

What is a good place to print digital photos? I am looking for a place where you can upload the photos at home and pick up and pay at the store (so you don't have to pay for shipping). I have been going to Rossmann's to print my photos, but it would be nice if I could do it directly from my computer at home rather than have to stand in the middle of the store hogging the photo machine for 30 minutes each time...

Topics merged by admin

Not here but thought this might be helpful for someone. Walgreens offers a service that you can upload pictures so family/friends can get prints at their neighborhood walgreens. I haven't used the service myself but a friend of mine has and says its great... free and unlimited space.

Walgreens Photo Center