Why are you unhappy today?

11,668 posts in this topic

My supporters subscription ran out today, I will renew/write another article, in the meantime I feel more out of the loop than ever :(

Last night I heard the rumours someone has been has been spreading about me <_<

Hi DDBug, maybe they were just rumours and nothing more. Have a chat with that person to see if he or she is actually spreading these rumours. It could be that the person(s) giving you this (rumour) information are pissed off at you or your friend and are trying to create a conflict. Smile and be happy! :D

You think so bschnell? I doubt it since I know who the people involved are, and I've seen the source do worse things. It's a shame though when people do things like that. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but it hurts my kids as well - and that I can't put up with.

Last night I heard the rumours someone has been has been spreading about me

well, you know the source, and that the source is standing on extemely thin ice anyways as being a 'reliable' source. (makes sense to me! :P ).

Ignore that source, hell, that source ignored you for years. :blink:

Or tell me who "The Source" is and Ill make a call to my friends from the East :D

Last night I heard the rumours someone has been has been spreading about me

Sounds like a pathetic individual who has no life of their own and whose only goal at the moment is to make you unhappy. What this person very likely does not understand is that in the end it will NOT make them happy and will do nothing other than make them look like a completely spineless little monkey-shit excuse for a person. And that's very sad. :(