Why are you unhappy today?

11,597 posts in this topic

Ah honey, nothing worse than a niggly back. Errm...does that mean I'm sleeping in a box

Nah, you know what the options are.

@ Renia: You are in Germany, chances are that someone handed it in at one of the stores along the way. Be prepared for a full body cavity search when trying to retrieve it, though.

Sarabyrd, I just went for a walk to my local Edeka where I stopped to get milk on the way back from town and as soon as I walked in there, they handed me the bag... :lol: (they actually know me by now and how me and the kids always lose things!) Yes, the Germans are nice...!

because i was just told i'm delusional, fat, and my friends and I have wasted the past years of our lives going to school past high school.

Who the f*ck told you that? Are you hanging around my step-mother or something? <_<

because i was just told i'm delusional, fat, and my friends and I have wasted the past years of our lives going to school past high school.

And you let that get to you? Brain the guy with your graduation diploma and tell him to go back to his red-neck hick friends and rape some pigs. Laugh it off, you know it ain't true. Indecisive, yes. Delusional, no.

Aawww, Dont worry, Wasting time at school is only a matter of opinion...

I am unhappy because I missed all my connecting bus/tram/u-bahn this morning and arrived 15 mins late for work, panting like an old dog.

I am unhappy because I had to move here for work while leaving my partner in London. A LDR is not easy to maintain.

I am unhappy because I still can't get a grip of the rythm of life in Munich after 2 months here :-(

I am also unhappy because I dislike my job, and I don't know what I want in life.

Oh dear, you do need our help/support/suggestions for a user name. p-d-s gives me inner goosebumps of the most negative kind. The rhythm of life in Munich is easy: Fasching - drink. Starkbierzeit - drink. Biergarten season - drink. Oktoberfest - drink. Christmas party time - drink. Mulled wine and Pots of Evil season - drink. Climb mountains/go skiing/take day trips in between.

LDR are a bummer, when is the partner coming over to help you drink?.

Well I saw "radioactive treehugger" and thought, hey I should try to be "cool" and "funky" with my user-name. So I was contemplating between "pussy wagon" or "p-d-s". The former will be disrespectful to the fairer sex, so the latter appeared more appealing to me at that moment.

Do I have to drink beer at all the above-mentioned chapters of life in Munich? One more reason to be unhappy:

I quite dislike beer...

Partner is arriving this Friday! Yippie!!! but leaving on Sunday :'(

am unhappy today cuz back at work after a wonderful 4 day trip to Rome with my bf, I didn't want the trip to end, it was perfect :)

oy cheeky! the thinnest of thin ice :angry:

I'm unhappy because I've been too busy to read Toytown lately and all my tt friends are now too caught up in following amusing threads to pm me. :( And I'm too out of the loop to get involved in the amusing threads that have already been started. <_<

Now I'm unhappy cos I just realised Moonboot's gonna kick my ass for being cheeky :blink:

I'm unhappy because I've been too busy to read Toytown lately and all my tt friends are now too caught up in following amusing threads to pm me. And I'm too out of the loop to get involved in the amusing threads that have already been started.

Not true! There's always a new day on TT...and today's amusing thread is yesterday's forgotten thread... (generally)! Come join the madness!

Can't. :( I'm still working. (but hang on- I think Jeckel is too. Hey, Jeckel, should we drink beer together in the break room instead of working?) :D

I'm unhappy because I've been too busy to read Toytown lately and all my tt friends are now too caught up in following amusing threads to pm me. And I'm too out of the loop to get involved in the amusing threads that have already been started.

<insert hide from Jennys boss tag>

tsk... thats what work is for !!!

</insert hide from Jennys boss tag>

Can't. I'm still working. (but hang on- I think Jeckel is too. Hey, Jeckel, should we drink beer together in the break room instead of working?)

Don't think there's any beer left :(

I'm come to the sad conclusion that I really am on track for a full Darwin award in a few years' time.

And I have way too much work to do to go to drinks and take my mind off it! :(