Why are you unhappy today?

11,597 posts in this topic

Not sure yet, lots to screw together and get sorted but sometime in Feb i hope. :)

Maybe when my son comes over from UK on the 19th.

Ahhh you wouldn't like it anyway, will be just loads of booze n cocktails with a load of hot women and people having fun.

There, have i made you feel better now ? :)

will be just loads of booze n cocktails with a load of hot women and people having fun.

I will be unhappy if I am not on the list! :(

You know, I've been exactly the same the past couple of days (except I didn't drop a carton of milk- I dropped a 500 Euro camera ). I've been crabby and upset about stupid little things and have been on the verge of tears. And I hate it.

Must be something in the air :( I hate being miserable, I feel like I should be stronger than this dammit!I keep reminding myself that there are far many more people that are far worse off than I ever will be .. but sometimes.. It just doesn't work, ya know?

Trying to get a grip, don't want my husband to see me crying all the time. Don't come from a family that was big on crying..

I'm sorry for all of you feeling rotten. I really hope it comes right for you, I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes your way ;)

my couch potato partner just left for a week-long business trip. now i have to eat those gummi bears and pringle rip-offs all on my own. :(

Must be something in the air I hate being miserable, I feel like I should be stronger than this dammit!I keep reminding myself that there are far many more people that are far worse off than I ever will be .. but sometimes.. It just doesn't work, ya know?

Trying to get a grip, don't want my husband to see me crying all the time. Don't come from a family that was big on crying..

I'm sorry for all of you feeling rotten. I really hope it comes right for you, I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes your way

<_< seconded. Must be the weather. Deep breaths help keep the eyes dryer though.

*big hug to DDbug*

Maybe we need to rent something like.. Steel Magnolias.. a *real* weepy.. nothing like pissing you eyes out, the big snotty kind - with a good excuse to feel better.. ;)

After four weeks of moving, cleaning, rearranging furniture, setting up bookshelves etc. my back hurts. I am not complaining about the pain, I can bear that. But it makes me unhappy to think that I still have work to do to make the new place livable and I can't.

Ah honey, nothing worse than a niggly back. Errm...does that mean I'm sleeping in a box :lol:

I am so unhappy because on the way home this morning, a bag full of shopping must have fallen out of the pram containing nearly 50 euros worth of stuff (kids mittens and winterwaesche)...I can't believe it...