Why are you unhappy today?

12,272 posts in this topic

I am sick of people saying something incomprehensible, pulling funny faces, making eyes but not saying what they mean. It is ridiculous.

Is it difficult to say what you mean? If so, why?

16 hours ago, optimista said:

I am sick of people saying something incomprehensible, pulling funny faces, making eyes but not saying what they mean. It is ridiculous.

Is it difficult to say what you mean? If so, why?

1. ...to you.

2. Not at all.

2a. Many tried. And failed.

Try harder to understand others. You s*ck at that. Big time.

Sympathy for your situation and problems (to handle you've got tons of advice which you chose to ignore) only takes you that far.

You're welcome. Back to ignore.

Feel free to report me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/57383097

This is absolutely ridiculous. 27 year old England cricket player just after his debut  suspended for stupid ( racist and sexist ) Twitter comments made 10 years ago when he was a teenager.

If anyone thinks that is the right decision- then I just hope someone trails back through your life and finds out you were imperfect as a teenager and gets you suspended from your job.

Hint: I bet not one of us would have a job now.

;):D:ph34r:
Dental appointment tomorrow. At least one bugger is coming out...😩

18 minutes ago, john g. said:

Tooth or dentist?! Good luck!!

Thank you! The lady dentist is very friendly. Doesn't have x-ray stuff but I'm sure she'll sort it out! 

🤪😩

Cash!

This is Greece!

🤪

No bills, no receipts, no paperwork for the insurance. 
With luck, she'll turn the TV off in front of my face before torturing me!!

Don't want to watch a Greek game show during the torture!!

Just now, john g. said:

Thank you! The lady dentist is very friendly. Doesn't have x-ray stuff but I'm sure she'll sort it out! 

🤪😩

Cash!

This is Greece!

🤪

No bills, no receipts, no paperwork for the insurance. 
With luck, she'll turn the TV off in front of my face before torturing me!!

Don't want to watch a Greek game show during the torture!!

My dentist has all the bells and whistles! Plus the TV with choice of films!  I usually go for the soporific underwater film . Something soothing about gulping fish and tentacular octopus!

I wouldn't mind a James Bond film while I'm there or that other movie by what's his-name- Jaws!😂

Actually, the problematic tooth is an ex- tooth. Fell out over breakfast a few weeks ago here on Crete and my Hamburg dentist, Jens , about 10 days ago there , told me the tooth had forgotten to take the root with it.

Now - listen up😂 - Gunns have very long teeth and she might have to dig down to my chest-feeding parts ( modern parlance ) to find it all. 

If I die tomorrow, please contact my Auntie Alwyn in Basildon, Essex and wish her Happy 86th on October 14th.

She doesn't like being forgotten.

1 hour ago, john g. said:

I didn't realize that you have any left. :D

1 hour ago, john g. said:

Gunns have very long teeth

which is caused by gum disease and not taking care. We both have it and get treated for it regularly. Our teeth aren't falling out yet.

Long teeth are caused by gum disease?😂

You are a young lady- I have done my internet research. I found out you are 23 and married to a Lebanese millionaire boat owner.

Mind you,  You might be right. I should take more care. But it is very difficult to floss a bridge!!!

( My lady dentist will give me grief tomorrow and show me how to brush my teeth. She does this every time😂) .. before puffing on a ciggie!

This is Greece❤️)..)

PS: would like to show you a picture of my teeth but have washed a mask thingy and it is covering my face, including the nose. 😂

You will be under local narco and the dentist would give a small incision to extract the leftovers @john g. Have a pain free one 

BTW i am also going under full Narco for my knee surgery tomorrow. Hopefully this would fix the saga started from last year volleyball crash.

Hugs, bruv! Wishing you every success! And a super recovery!👍👍

12 minutes ago, RajeshG said:

You will be under local narco and the dentist would give a small incision to extract the leftovers @john g. Have a pain free one 

BTW i am also going under full Narco for my knee surgery tomorrow. Hopefully this would fix the saga started from last year volleyball crash.

Have to remember to buy cat food afterwards! ( Or before! ). And roast chicken for the super picky cats! Their bill is higher than the dentist's!😂

Oh no.

Luckily i have only 1 cat and i have her Gellee and brackies ready. My worries is that hopefully she returns home tonight in time, so i could hand her over to the take over guy early morning when i leave at 6 for the hospital. 

I watched this documentary on ARD last night: https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/planet-ohne-affen/das-erste/Y3JpZDovL2Rhc2Vyc3RlLmRlL3BsYW5ldC1vaG5lLWFmZmVuLzNhMjBkZjU5LTAxOTQtNDY3ZC05ZmViLTdhMzg3ZWNjMWZjNg/

Here's a trailer in English:

The film follows reporter Michel Abdollahi on his worldwide search to uncover illegal trade of great apes. From poachers in the tropical rainforest to criminal traffickers and corrupt politicians, these apes end up in private zoos and as pets on social media.

I couldn't sleep after watching it. It's disgusting what people will do for money. They want baby monkeys and for that the poachers have to kill practically all the relatives that resist the capture of the babies in their family - about 10 relatives for one baby. Nature made a terrible mistake in allowing the evolution of homo sapiens, the most dangerous, corrupt, brutal animal of all. 

I started watching it, bramble, but can't handle it. Awful. This must stop.😩

Someone told me today one of my neighbour's 20 year old son is in hospital after a pick  up crash. He had been drinking😖. I can only assume raki, which most of the locals drink - even before driving . So many drunk drivers in our area.

It is a rural area and people often take this lightly and don't expect shit to happen.

I hope he recovers well and has also learnt his lesson. 
( I would, however , be surprised if he actually has a driver's licence or even insurance).

The family don't have a cent to rub between them.