Why are you unhappy today?

11,358 posts in this topic

Of course you can, just start a whinge thread for 2007. (There, you happy now? :D )

I am unhappy because the group which I have to do a project with conveniently decided on a time to meet to do the project without asking some other group members, including me and told me today that they decided last week, that we will meet tomorrow.

im unhappy because its cold, snowing, icy roads, which means i cannot ride my motorbike any longer.

Because I have to accept I cant make anything work here in Germany, and I cant afford to move

I am at home today feeling so sick that I just want to die. Arrggh!

Cos i've only just arrived back in Munich from Bremen when i should have been back yesterday but all of that white shite that people keep celebrating the arrival of meant that all flights back to Munich were cancelled ! :angry:

So i'm sat in my office now wearing the same socks, underwear and clothes as yesterday and feeling like a fucking tramp. :(

Fucking snow ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <_<

@ Bluedave

I knew it, snow really sucks sometimes... :P

@ Elfenstar

Happy birthday, have lots of champagne, it always helps...

Because I am the only one who is in the office everyday while the rest of the team works from home and now our boss is demanding that they all come into the office everyday - my peace and quiet will be ruined :(

Cos i've just bought a load of really nice furniture including a huge big fook off tv for my new flat today, ably assisted by my interior decor consultant.

Cos I just helped a friend buy a huge, big fook off tv for his new flat and was so caught up in the shopping frenzy that only after I got home did it occur to me that it wasn't MY tv... ;)

i'm unhappy because i have ran out of tramp juice, I cant drink my homebrew for another two weeks and i now have to walk to the shop 30 meters across the road to get some more.

Fookers, they could at least deliver <_<

brb

If you had some potatoes at home you could try to make your own vodka. :unsure: Though I'm sure that would take longer than it would take you to walk across the street and back for more cheap alcohol.