Why are you unhappy today?

12,758 posts in this topic

• Anything with sensitive cats looking for someone to pet! This afternoon...a couple of strays down at the local, now deserted taverna. So lonely... adorable and we had some cat food available with us. I had nothing to eat...Panagiotis was too lazy to open up today!!IMG_0157.JPG

My brother and sister are batting 1.000 today in forgetting my birthday...again... but I am used to it...skyped with mom and dad as they lunched on the porch over looking the sound, it was beautiful.

37 minutes ago, tor said:

My brother and sister are batting 1.000 today in forgetting my birthday...again... but I am used to it...skyped with mom and dad as they lunched on the porch over looking the sound, it was beautiful.

Happy Birthday Tor!

thanks. it's not really a big deal.I will eventually call them, they will apologize and mention work and stress and other factors and I will say we're good.

42 minutes ago, tor said:

thanks. it's not really a big deal.I will eventually call them, they will apologize and mention work and stress and other factors and I will say we're good.

Happy birthday Tor.  Are you all on facebook?  I find it to be the easiest with my family that facebook tells me they have a birthday so I get reminded of it and it feels good when it's my birthday that most of my facebook friends congratulate me.  That way, I don't really notice if someone forgets.

We found an abandoned dog with a bad wound and limping...we reckon chucked out of a car...first feeding...it will take a while but we will get him! First contact and he´s shy.

IMG_0177.JPG

He seems like a top guy, hoops, and with a positive attitude. He could have thumped the lad, I suppose. Why would a 16 year old attack someone with a rugby player build? I hope the stupid young lad can take it from there and learn more about what a national hero Gareth is. 

Of course, NOBODY should be attacked whether a national hero or not but the publicity can help build a more sympathetic atmosphere ( I hope ).

I am unhappy because for the last 2 weeks I am having anxiety attacks about completely idiotic things... (as in my 3 1/2h yo having gastro-enteritis)

Talk about 1st world problems! I'm literally paralysed about nothing, chest pain and all.

Can't even figure out what used up all my resilience. Likely work (also idiotic)

2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I'm sorry to hear that quietlaugh. Do see a doctor if you haven't already.

Thanks! I'm seing one, well she also stresses me out with her whole "Never miss a session or I'll report you to your KK" 

But she also helps for some other things... :)

Good advice from FF, the last thing you want is your child to pick up and copy your phobic behaviour.

1 minute ago, quietlaugh said:

she also stresses me out with her whole "Never miss a session or I'll report you to your KK" 

I would replace her immediately. Wholly unprofessional!

Quietlaugh-  hope you find help from your MD. These panic/anxiety attacks can hit us at any age/time.   Yoga and meditation can help.- easily done at home. Stay well.