Why are you unhappy today?

11,349 posts in this topic

Yes I noticed as well, so he must have offended a lot of people. His comment in the silly photo thread about the Queen is just offensive, especially to those who have served the Queen.

54 minutes ago, French bean said:

Yes I noticed as well, so he must have offended a lot of people. His comment in the silly photo thread about the Queen is just offensive, especially to those who have served the Queen.

I guess he just got weary of tiresome pious posts like this.  But deleting his member seems to be going a bit far and out quite out of character.

21 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

I guess he just got weary of tiresome pious posts like this.  But deleting his member seems to be going a bit far and out quite out of character.

Or realized calling people bitches for no reason was something he should think about. 

30 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

Nothing pious about me, I hate religion, I also hate immature disrespectful behaviour.

It is ridiculous.  The lambfoot guy saying "smell your menses, greasy slit  etc etc" from last night has not got any criticism.  Just these posts deleted.  So noone can see what a shit they are.  Ridiculous.

If I'd seen them then I probably would have passed a similar comment, but you are right, everyone should be treated equally and the monitors need not only to treat everyone equally but also to be seen to do so.

Guest got a ban. He then requested the deletion of his account.

In all fairness to him he did appologize yesterday.

I am not a Guest fan but I think the ban or timeout is a little bit unnecessary.

28 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

It is ridiculous.  The lambfoot guy saying "smell your menses, greasy slit  etc etc" from last night has not got any criticism. 

But it (I don't think it's a real person, but a sock puppet account of one of the notorious haters) got greenies like on the assembly line ... 

Just these posts deleted.  So noone can see what a shit they are.  Ridiculous.

Quoting myself, the thread gave some very valuable insight into the psyche of male perpetrators.

"Greasy slit", "bleeding gash", "bitch", "Someones dumpster" – that's perpetrator language. Total disdain for women. Excessive hatred. Violence expressed in words. The perpetrators betray themselves through their language. 

But to be fair, TT had to take those posts down – this sexual offenders aussaults were are liable under criminal law.

3 minutes ago, programdirector said:

I agree those other posts were bad. 

So you saw them, but you preferred to look the other way? 

Obviously not. But thanks, so much for your fake dislike of insults.

Clearly one or more members reported those posts or they'd still be visible.