Why are you unhappy today?

11,497 posts in this topic

I am unhappy because I just read the krapfen thread and desperately want some (particulary the more interesting and unusual ones)...unfortunately I have sworn off that kind of food till at least the end of the week...then I may treat myself to quarter of a krapfen or so... How long are they around for anyway?

I'm laid up on the sofa because of this bloody stupid whiplash. It's driving me nuts. my arm is numb, my ear is numb. Really feeling sorry for myself!!

Trying to find info re. multiverb sentences for my class tomorrow... multiverb what??? Google doesn't seem to know either and thus, definately not my friend tonight!

Both of you have a virtual cup of tea and a biscuit (I sound like a Nana)

wish I could have something stronger

Trying to find info re. multiverb sentences for my class tomorrow... multiverb what??? Google doesn't seem to know either and thus, definately not my friend tonight!

helping verbs, maybe?

Wanted to go see 'Flags of Our Fathers' tonight (well am more interested in seeing the second part: 'Letters from Iwo Jima' but it's not out yet) in the original version not the crappy dubbed version however the local cinema only shows one original language film per week and 'Flags of our Fathers' it aint. They had better show it in the original some time in the next few weeks or you guys may just read of a crazy red-haired baseball-bat wielding Australian going on a rampage throughout movie theatres in the Ruhrgebiet in the not too distant future!

I can understand German just fine but I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE watching dubbed films with a passion.

Stamps foot on floor like a 3 year old

Ok that's my whinge for the week. I feel better now.

You are not unhappy, you are venting.

Go directly to The Vent, do not make a pass at other members, do not collect 200 free minutes.

It'll be out on DVD soon anyway.

I am unhappy because I cannot soak in a hot bath with orange and linden extract for the next three days.

Ooops. My apologies!

Can't I be unhappy today and vent at the same time? :( That makes me unhappy

I was going to have a gripe but that discussion is closed. Now I have a reason to be unhappy as I cant get my whine/whinge/whatever on.