Why are you unhappy today?

11,174 posts in this topic

Iain, sorry to hear of your situation. It must be so hard, but I'm glad you've come to a decision that you feel is right. Hope you can work it so you see your daughter as often as possible.

I'm not happy cos I've just had my mother on the phone for over an hour bitching about what a 'shit' time she had while she visited us here over Christmas.

However, this is nothing compared to what you're going through Iain - I hope it all works out well in the end.

My parents divorced when I was quite young, my mother is so bitter about the whole thing, I haven't the heart to tell her I've been in touch with my father for the last 15 years.

I've gone and bought a new administration program - recommended highly by others in my field.

The documentation is non-existant, the program itself designed by a German male engineer = meaning it is not intuitive for an American blonde chaotic female to figure out :(

Maybe it's my natural allergy to anything involving numbers. :( now I have a killer headache.

Chin up Iain.

My parents divorced when I was quite young, my mother is so bitter about the whole thing, I haven't the heart to tell her I've been in touch with my father for the last 15 years.

Just thinking about that makes me unhappy. I feel sorry that that had to happen to you or anybody. :(

Do I need a reason to be unhappy?

I'm joining the Iain Support Group and hoping that he can reach an agreement on visiting rights. The thought of that makes me feel better.

Visitation can be worked out relatively easily. So far for us at least. There is hope - just keep being as civil and nice as humanely possible. Keep a cool head, chin up, and don't give in to temptation to fight about it irrationally.

hope it turns out for all of you (Iain, DDBUg, etc).

my unhappy reasons seem pitiful compared to your so i guess i should be grateful!

my unhappy reasons- still unemployed, broke (and in debt), not liking being seperated from my boyfriend.

Sorry to hear everyone's news above. At least we all have TT!

I am unhappy today as I would like to contact an very old friend from years ago and I am having trouble stalking her (unlike me she does not blab her personal life all over the net :P ). Still, I think I have tracked her down on myspace and sent her an email, hope she responds (no, we have no mutual friends or such). Sigh, I hate feeling rejected.

Sorry to hear everyone's news above. At least we all have TT!

I am unhappy today as I would like to contact an very old friend from years ago and I am having trouble stalking her (unlike me she does not blab her personal life all over the net :P ). Still, I think I have tracked her down on myspace and sent her an email, hope she responds (no, we have no mutual friends or such). Sigh, I hate feeling rejected.

You ´re not rejected by us, we all like you. :)

In eight minutes I have to spend the next half hour monitoring a public school lunchroom facility catering to the gastronomic and social needs of 400+ 12- and 13-year-olds, many of which tend to the unruly, a few of which seem well on their way to becoming despicable young adults. Of course this unhappiness trigger pales in comparison to those descibed in prior postings... but lunch duty still sucks ass.

Why - when something is so obvious that strangers in a bar are telling you the same, that some idiot has to deny everything he feels and make life difficult! It's driving me crazy and I'm fed up with all the men in my life - thankfully getting rid of one or two very soon! :angry:

No idea why I am unhappy today, but I bloody well am. Feel like shit. Woke up with a headache, dropped a whole carton of milk on the floor and haven't stopped crying since. So I am literally crying over spilt milk :blink:

No idea why I am unhappy today, but I bloody well am. Feel like shit. Woke up with a headache, dropped a whole carton of milk on the floor and haven't stopped crying since. So I am literally crying over spilt milk

Jeremy Kyle's started hasn't it? that's always fun to watch, & make yourself a big pot of tea and open some choccy biccies too! dunk away!

hope you feel happier soon :)

No idea why I am unhappy today, but I bloody well am. Feel like shit. Woke up with a headache, dropped a whole carton of milk on the floor and haven't stopped crying since. So I am literally crying over spilt milk

You know, I've been exactly the same the past couple of days (except I didn't drop a carton of milk- I dropped a 500 Euro camera <_< ). I've been crabby and upset about stupid little things and have been on the verge of tears. And I hate it. :(