Why are you unhappy today?

11,023 posts in this topic

I'm miffed after moving to a new apartment last weekend, that a) the DSL is not connected yet (no surprise) and B) some busy-body has already put a photocopied newspaper article entitled "Mieterpflichten haben keinen Winterurlaub" in my mailbox with certain bits highlighted!!! WTF?

sGb27, part b ) sounds more like a vent topic. Photocopy the paper with the highlights and put it in everyone else's mailbox with a request for English translation.

About part a ): Keep on calling, give them your ticket or order number and moan like hell. Tell them you'll lose your job if you can't get on the internet.

I'm running my friends childrens nursery for the day while she is on a course (something I do quite regularly for her). But everytime I do it something drastic always happens and of course today is no different! :blink: . Got spaghetti chucked at me which landed all over my WHITE jumper. And some little brat threw brick at another little brat which missed, bounced of the glass partition and cracked it, bounced off of that and hit me in the head. :angry: I HATE KIDS!!!

B) some busy-body has already put a photocopied newspaper article entitled "Mieterpflichten haben keinen Winterurlaub" in my mailbox with certain bits highlighted!!! WTF?

Simply slip the photocopied newspaper into the mailbox of a neighbour whom you are not fond of. :lol:

I had this neigbour constantly slip pieces of paper into my mailbox which read "Please make sure that you do not overwater your pot plants as the water drips down and stains my windows" The punchline is ...I had no freaking pot plants on my balcony.

I had this neigbour constantly slip pieces of paper into my mailbox which read "Please make sure that you do not overwater your pot plants as the water drips down and stains my windows" The punchline is ...I had no freaking pot plants on my balcony.

That reminds me of a neighbour where I used to live who compained every time we watered the balcony, cos the water would drip down... Even though it didn't drip that much, if at all (I was careful), she got increasingly ratty about it, until I sweetly pointed out that it also drips when it rains, and that I couldn't do anything about that... Peace and quiet after that.

My husband contracts up & he wants to move back to the US. I am having the time of my life & i have no desire to live where his family lives.

I'm miffed after moving to a new apartment last weekend, that a) the DSL is not connected yet (no surprise) and B) some busy-body has already put a photocopied newspaper article entitled "Mieterpflichten haben keinen Winterurlaub" in my mailbox with certain bits highlighted!!! WTF?

I'm sorry but this post made my day. I'm no longer unhappy because I know the no matter how miserable I am, I will never be a miserable as this. :lol:

I am feeling unhappy today because I am starting to feel ill the day before going off for a couple of days of outdoor activities in the mountains. :( Why oh why? Must have been the crap weather which made me ill. God I hate the weather in this country. :angry:

As I am still not sleeping well (even went to the doctor for little helpers), I am too tired to be unhappy and that makes me unhappy.

because I have come to the conclusion I cannot influence this relationship any further and I must leave. This means saying goodbye to regular contact with the most wonderful three year old girl I have ever met ( fathers Prejudice). But I cannot do anything to make it better anymore I have tried everything.,