Why are you unhappy today?

11,758 posts in this topic

Am unhappy because I'm in Hamburg (even though the sun is actually out today) when I would rather be in Munich and I'm nervous about talking to my landlords because I want to get out of my lease early...

I guess I should just bite the bullet and go...

I'm unhappy for the same reason (the first listed) that Tim Horton's Man is (minus I don't have a wife to not receive sympathy from).

I mainly am unhappy because I want to be back in Munich. I'd even consider being an aupair again. I just want to be back there.

aww thanks Carm. Nice to know at least you'd want me back :) Watch out though I'd probably actually join you hashing!

Enjoy March Madness where you can actually take part and then make your plans to get back here in time for Fantasy Football. Remember, the American dream is that you can do whatever you want to do and that includes coming back to Munich to the home of the free and the TT. ;)

eurovol you crack me up- i'll enjoy March Madness especially with Wisconsin and Marquette in the tourney (assuming MU gets in), but sadly i don't think MU will survive long. so that'll be a whole other post of why i'm unhappy today when that happens. It is lovely when your school makes the final 4 though- heaps of fun on campus and in throughout the city!

I'm definately in for Fantasy Football, as long as you're going to help me again stay sorted during the draft.

Cos my boss was running round like a lunatic today screaming at everyone and being a total arse and the internet link from work was down all day. :(

'Cos my parents are here visiting but we have a signing tomorrow so I am stuck in work and unable to spend any time with them. It is a pain in the bum.

I am unhappy because x company is stupid and just stalling and stalling... their hiring process is a freaking joke, I am seriously considering telling them to f_ _ _ themselves, not very mature and the one who would suffer from that would be me, but come on, a couple of 5-year olds knows more about efficiency than those bozos in Wiesbaden... :angry:

I am unhappy because I just found out from my sister that a package I sent to her in January never made it to her. I sent her two new zip jumpers and it cost around 20 € to send. Does the Post just look at uninsured packages and say "aww fuck it" and throw them in the bin?

Can I do anything about this? They don't track packages if you don't insure them, right?

I'm unhappy because company x is NOT stalling, and want me to sign some contract. I wanna stall and take a bit more easy lying about on my bum time..

Cos its Tuesday and I seem to be still hungover from Saturday and not able for my lunchtime gym session - Damn you St. Patrick!!

I am unhappy because what I thought was a weather-induced headache seems to be coming from my neck muscles being all out of whack. Anyone for reciprocative massages of the shoulder area and above?

Don riina, we could swop... They have been amateurs the whole process and it is a bit surprising since I have heard nothing but good things about them and especially in regards as how they are as an employer... Luckily I have other lead but this one has been going one forever ( and unfortunaltely they are the comapny that I am most interested in) and I just want to know ( something)...

Because it's snowing outside and my little crokus plants are probably going to die and my cat is unhappy because I won't let her outside (she would have to stay outside from 7:30 am until 8pm today).

not really unhappy, but just feeling blue, parents called from home last night, had a great chat with both of them, and I realized how homesick I am at the moment. :(