Why are you unhappy today?

11,758 posts in this topic

Dave..

Go out, enjoy the sunshine.. watch the rugby, get wankered and then have a takeaway curry!

Do the household shit tomorrow cos its going to piss it down !

because i have possibly the worst job in the world. it's so mind-numbingly dull that it's almost unbelievable. but what makes me HAPPY is that i get to go home in 30 minutes!!!

I saw a horrible movie (i think i might retorture myself to see if it was as bad as I originally thought). I don't think it was as bad as one of my friends who said "you won't get those 2 hours of your life back" but I think he was being a bit harsh. It was poorly done and I didn't really enjoy some of the subject content.

am feeling just blue, no real reason I can pinpoint, but just sort of blah! Could be the weather, the clouds, stress at work, fighting with a friend, trying to decide what I want to do with my life. :(

Carm I'm definatley there with you. Trying to figure out what to do with life, heaps of stress, not getting along as well as I'd hope with a few people.

Also, there's a super nice landlord who my roommate and I probably aren't going to rent from. We really want to and the places he has are nice and he and the other guy who owns the places are super nice, responsible firemen (and one is younger and super attractive!), but the place we're probably going to has a better location (1-2 blocks from Lake Michigan) and is about bigger (1,700-1,800 sq feet) for the same price. But it's nowhere near as nice and the landlord is blah (Especially compared to the hot, friendly firemen!)

Cos i thought i'd finished moving and am now surrounded by huge bags of stuff to sort out and put away somewhere and haven't done any washing or ironing for 3 weeks and now have to do the backlog

I'm pretty much in the same situation!

because I can''t find anywhere in the immediate vicinity where I can watch the Liverpool match tomorrow. :(

as much as I love the french they're really pissing me off right now with their pathetic excuses for English/Irish pubs

Because even though I thought I was healed, my sore throat came back today. Boo hoo.

I found out that I've been lied to all these time. Just found out my husband and father of my 2 children has been going to bars, clubs and everywhere else in Berlin to pick up girls, going dancing and drinking with them and then who knows what else while I'm home in California taking care of our two kids. He's assured me time and time again that he wouldn't do anything stupid or foolish to jeopardize our relationship. And every time I'd ask him about these so called new friends he's met, he only mentions the guys' names. I'm also unhappy because I lost available sleep time (i don't get enough sleep as it is already with two children under 4yrs old) and now my eyes are puffy.

Oh, I am so unhappy because my post- cheating husband a.ka. gururise disappeared or got deleted because people thought it was fake or whatever. What would be the reason for me go thru the trouble of signing up only to post something fake. But I guess I can expect strangers to understand.

Because I was just talking to my mom and she said my brother got mugged last night and they smashed his face up pretty good. :(

Apparently he held his own quite well. When the cops arrived the 3 guys who attacked him told the police he'd tried to mug them. :blink:

Because I was just talking to my mom and she said my brother got mugged last night and they smashed his face up pretty good.

Oh bollocks :(

Well i hope they stitch the bastards up but good and he gets compensated niely!

Gets compensated? (By whom?) :blink: The funniest thing was that all of this happens, the cops show up- and then they turn around and get all shitty with him and give him a breathalyzer and give him a hard time because he was getting into his car after drinking (a beer). Nevermind the "he-got-pounded-on-by-three-losers" bit. Cops. <_<

I'm unhappy becuase I'm getting fat and the only way to lose weight is to eat less, drink less and excercise more, none of which is appealing to me (and I get no sympathy from the wife either)

Secondly I'm really bummed out becuase the company refused our request to pay back the moving advance over 2 months (7000 now and 2000 in 2 months) and that means have to get money from the CCs to make up the difference and I've been really trying to avoid doing that.

Lastly I found out last week that I'm losing half my teaching hours starting next week which is a real pain cause we could really use the money right now and were heading into the summer when teaching really slows down.