Why are you unhappy today?

11,695 posts in this topic

I really like my job but I hate Föhn, it makes me unhappy and bad-tempered. Let it snow.

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. (´Twould make the skiers happy!)

It's getting worse, I am almost fainting. My co-worker gave me herbal drops, the taste could wake the dead. I am really unhappy now.

Now I have Hiccups, and all I can taste is the anti hangover gel..

Well that cheered me up, Grinner maybe you should stop drinking your soap :lol:

My oldest seems to have the flu, and my tummy is getting gurgly :unsure:

Im trying to avoid all stressful situations but my wife wants to fit the max stress int the next 5 days. There are kids involved. Keep them out of the fact that two adults cant be adult surely

I don't know if unhappy is quite the right word. I feel like flinging myself on the floor and kicking and screaming and crying until things are the way I want them to be. :(

post-5692-1171196396.jpg

I think I'm unhappy because I'm sitting here reading why everyone is unhappy ... Anyone feel like going for a pint? Now

Because yesterday I booked a flight to Holland for my Daughter and I've just noticed that I've booked the wrong return date, so now I've got to ring them up, @0,99c a bloody minute, and change it, which will cost me another €25! Bugger!

Cos i thought i'd finished moving and am now surrounded by huge bags of stuff to sort out and put away somewhere and haven't done any washing or ironing for 3 weeks and now have to do the backlog :(

Oh yeah, and the sun's shining and i'd rather be outside wandering around than doing this shit.

Then get off the computer and get on with it, man! You can go to a Biergarten later on, the sun sets around 6pm nowadays.