Why are you unhappy today?

11,695 posts in this topic

Dunno, i should be really happy having moved into my new place but just feel really flat and sad today.

It's not you, honey, it's the neighbors' bad vibes.

I'm unhappy because I have this nasty pain in my jaw, the doctor doesn't know what it is, but the medication makes me dizzy. So, just focusing on this screen is difficult...arghhhh.

Because I let someone make me really, really angry :angry: and I yelled on the street. :( So much for composure under pressure.

Because I have this awesome video I shot from the top of the Zugspitze yesterday and I can't figure out how to turn it into a podcast.

For once the DB is running on time so now I have to wait in a little northern german village for two hours because I wanted to be early rather than push it. No coffee ,no good beer, and nothing but omas walking around.

Everything just seems boring lately and the world feels like it is out of balance. I also have soo much work to do and can't seem to find the motivation. Its only 9:21am and I already want to go home. This day is going to suck.

@eurovol: They say that that is what generally happens in February.

The image of my colleagues and boss in my head this morning upon waking up had me running to the loo to throw up. Is there anyone here who actually like what they're doing for a living? Please let me know how do one appreciate his/her job?

i like my job. i don't 'love' it but i actually enjoy going into work.

how do i do it... don't know, my life philosophy is 'the glass is always half full' (even when it's emtpy).

I actually love my job, but nothing seems to give me pleasure lately. A big juicy steak and lobster doesn't even seem appetizing to me right now.

Wow, it is nice to hear that there are hopes of actually liking one's profession.

Well, I am still unhappy over the things that I've mentioned above somewhere, but I would also like to add the following:

- I have yet to find the motivation to do some sports, and I can feel my body hating me for it. I live like 500 m from Volksbad and I still shy away from going, fearing that people will laugh at my speedo.

- I keep forgetting to bring a bag with me to supermarkets and thus kept stumbling home with kethup bottles, milk, coffee, coke, mustard, spaghettis etc in each of my pockets. Sigh.

- I keep forgetting to check that the mineral water is not gaseous! I quite dislike gassy water...and keep cursing the locals for liking them... I know I shouldn't, but it gets on my nerves each time.

- My living room is still in total darkness because I am so picky that I have yet to find a lamp to my liking to light it up.

Voila. I hope to post in the "why am I so happy" thread soon.

- I have yet to find the motivation to do some sports, and I can feel my body hating me for it. I live like 500 m from Volksbad and I still shy away from going, fearing that people will laugh at my speedo.

join us for TT badminton on thursdays? it is not swimming but we are always having as good time!

(at the volksbad, you won't be the only speedo in the pool!)

Had a horrible trip to the Kindergarten with Siobhan, she was crying Hysterically because she didnt want me to go Really running after me and pushing me away from the door. I couldnt easily leave her and the teachers were very slow to react. Its finally brought the tears on aand I cnat stop them. I know Im being pathetic and should just get on with it but It Hurts today

not really that bad compared to others emotional stresses but am stuck on monkey island again because of the frigging snow. what a complete bloody nightmare. little bit of snow and it still all comes to a standstill here... grrrrrrr :-(

why does all the pissing bad weather happen on a Thursday?

Had a horrible trip to the Kindergarten with Siobhan, she was crying Hysterically because she didnt want me to go Really running after me and pushing me away from the door. I couldnt easily leave her and the teachers were very slow to react. Its finally brought the tears on aand I cnat stop them. I know Im being pathetic and should just get on with it but It Hurts today

oh that is so sad, she misses her daddy. I do hope you get the issues straightened out for your and her sake.