Cocktail night at Tacos y Tequila

198 posts in this topic

NOOOOOOO!!! Green Tea... don't let us down. If it's a matter of guilty conscience, just remember...

;)

Cool that a few more have decided to join us. :)

Note to Jenny, please do not schedule future cocktail nights before I (and others) have to run 17kms in Ismaning at 10am... :lol: Ok, so no one is forcing me, but its a matter of pride now.

Some Sunday in Feb some of us TTers are dong a half marathon too, so maybe the weekend after that would be perfect for the next one :)

You know, Renia, I'm sensing a lack of dedication on your part to your fellow TTers. :ph34r: If you really loved us, you'd stop by and say hello. How about meeting up the second Friday in February? That would be a good one. :)

I think that is the Friday before the half...

Lack of dedication (huff)... well, I had a vague idea of coming by very early for a happy hour drink, but am not sure if it is in my best interests.

If you started at 5 Saturday afternoon when happy hour starts, you'd be drunk by 8 (when happy hour ends) and sober again by the next morning. :ph34r:

If you started at 5 Saturday afternoon when happy hour starts, you'd be drunk by 8 (when happy hour ends) and sober again by the next morning. :ph34r:

I bet Dave taught you that didn’t he :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I have to be elsewhere at 8 in some kind of reasonable condition in the company of people I mostly don't know (so no time for bad first impressions... like collapsing comatose into my dinner) :(

well, why don't you all do something for your health, join the Hash at 3pm, drink lots of beer (first timers are virgins and don't pay) then head to the Cocktail night.

There should be a few lying about after cocktail night comes to a close if you want to stop by and search for victims. :D :ph34r:

There's an idea...you can text me photos of any potential victims new friends... no on second thought I need my energy for the next day.

I'm going to downgrade myself from a maybe to an almost-certainly-not too. At least that should increase the chances of Bad Girls Ruling once more.

Note to Jenny, please do not schedule future cocktail nights before I (and others) have to run 17kms in Ismaning at 10am... :lol: Ok, so no one is forcing me, but its a matter of pride now.

Some Sunday in Feb some of us TTers are dong a half marathon too, so maybe the weekend after that would be perfect for the next one :)

Come along and keep me company drinking apfelschorle. We can then soberly decide who is the drunkest for the sacrifice :ph34r: