Cocktail night at Tacos y Tequila

198 posts in this topic

Hi folks. It's been awhile since our last Cocktail Crawl and I'm thinking we should do one again (now that the busy Christmas/Winterfest/Happy Holidays/whatever season is behind us).

We'll start off at:

Tacos y Tequila (and here's their website too)

It's near Hohenzollernplatz (U2) and it's had good reviews. I've never been there before, but I'm willing to try it. They have a happy hour from 5-8 and then again from 11pm-1am.

As far as time goes- What about next Saturday, January 13th? I'm only suggesting it because my little one will be at Grandma & Grandpa's so I'll be free for the evening.

Glad to see you made it home in one piece there Dave... And your ready to do it again.. Man you rock!!!

You're not drinking at all? EVER? They undoubtedly have a variety of non-alcoholic beverages and cocktails as well. Actually some of the non-alcoholic cocktails can be quite tasty.

No, I fully expect to break the resolution, but not within a week of starting - I was aiming for at least a fortnight. All resolutions start on Monday 8th for me!!

Hmmm. Well- can't you amend your resolution to say something like, "I won't drink at regularly scheduled TT meetups" or "I'll refrain from drinking alcohol about 95% of the time."

can't you amend your resolution

Stop trying to corrupt little innocent me. <_< Count me in anyway!

Stop trying to corrupt little innocent me.

Forgive me- I can't resist preying on the weak.

Glad to see people signing up. Should be a fun time and there really is no pressure to drink tequila.

I might make this, but will not drink also.

Trying to figure if this is the one right next to a hotel.

Oh, I don't know if there is a hotel next door. If there is, would it be a good thing or a bad thing?

Yep it is. I spent a week at the hotel next door (quite nice and pricey) I just needed a reference point.

Oh, I don't know if there is a hotel next door. If there is, would it be a good thing or a bad thing?

Guess all that would depend on who's joining him there. :D

Mmm, last night at Escobar has put me in the mood for more... I'm just a "maybe" at this stage though.

but i rarely drink tequila

I guess that's what is known as "binge drinking" then?

Jenny L, was so much fun talking to you at the Christmas Party. Put me down as a "maybe". Thanks.

Oh! Horrible! In my 'hood - but it's mini-bug 2's b-day party that day. Boo hoo!

If the docs allow me to drink alcohol again by then then this sounds like a pretty good way to start.

So here's another maybe.