Running partners sought and found

173 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Count me in for running. Let us meet up this eve or tomorrow and discuss more as we run:)

Sent you a privy message...

Cheers,

AJ

Hi all,

I'm looking for a running partner. I run at the Luitpoldpark in Schwabing-West. Usually I will run between 6 and 10 km at a bit faster pace than most. Someone with running experience would be great but any takers are welcome. We'll just run one time together and see how it goes.

All the best!

Miguel

Hi!

I have just started training for the 10 k run and would like a running buddy. I live near Munchner freiheit so both olympia park or the Englisher garten is good.

looking forward to hear from people

swati

I would love a running partner. I haven't been doing sports for 2 months now, but I am kind of a sports person and fit. I still watch what I eat. I am new to Munich, can speak some german, but not very good. PM me if you are interested and we can see how to sort things out

I'll be running about 15km Sunday morning. From where I live the south side of Laim to Nymphenburg along the outside wall then up to Schlossblutenburg then along the Würm and back to where I live. If anyone would like to run with me send me a message. You don't have to be a chatty person because I'm not. But don't mind if you are. Just don't expect a lot of talk from me while running. :)

Hi,

I'm trying to get myself back in shape, after being quite lazy over the past 6 months here in Germany. Not to mention, the beer and sausage are catching up with me! I've never really enjoyed running, but I think finding a buddy would help with that. So I guess I'm looking for someone who is also starting out, or who wouldn't mind my slow pace. I live near Donnersbergerbruecke so running around Hirschgarten or Schloss Nymphenburg would be ideal. PM me if you're interested!

Looking for a running partner in Freising.

today is exactly 12 weeks until the Munich Marathon on 11 October and it's a perfect time to amp up training for a half marathon 12 week training plan :)

I've been running for 4-5 years on and off about 3 times per week 7-10k at 5:00-5:30min/km. I lost interest the past months and I'm thinking having the Munich Half Marathon as a goal would force me to run differently and rekindle my passion for running. 

I will be running 3-4 times per week, with a mix of short-long slow-fast throughout the week - with the long run likely on the weekend (10-15km for now). I think having a running buddy would force me to commit even more to the training plan. 

I am hoping to find a new friend in the process as well. I'm 30 years old woman from Canada, married to a man with sport injuries who cannot run ;)

I have just started training for the 10 k run and would like a running buddy. I live near Munchner freiheit so both olympia park or the Englisher garten is good.

Hi Swati I would love to run with you! Message me if you're still looking! I'm by Theresienstraße.

Elizabeth

Anyone who's interested: 

am also looking for a running partner

Location: close to Theresienstraße - so maybe by Luitpoldpark or Olympiapark?

Time: 8:00 am OR after 6:30 pm (3-5x/week!)

Pace: 5:30 - 6:30 km/hr

Length: 5km or 30 minutes (whatever is longer) - can also be longer on some days

I've ran a 10 km race before in a little less than an hour.

So not too fast, but determined! Please message me if you'd like to join me at least once a week! :)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Elizabeth

Hi Everyone,

looking for a running partner/partners for regular running, maybe two-three times per week. Normally I run about 10 km on Sundays. I can do it in an hour and hopefully soon close to 50 min. I am living near Olympiapark, so I find the routes between Englischer Garten and Nymphenburg Schloss.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Olavi

Hello,

I've just moved to Munich and looking for a running buddy. I'm starting off again after a summer of too much alcohol and food so was thinking of starting the couch to 5k again - anybody interested? 

Here's a link about the couch to 5k if you're not sure what it is http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx. I normally just have the app on my phone and it tells me when to walk and run. It's three short sessions/week of walking and running (wouldn't necessarily have to commit to doing them all together) - by week 8 you get up to running for 30 mins non-stop. It's great for beginners and I found it a nice way to get into running.

I live near Goetheplatz so anywhere nearby would be good or maybe Englischer Garten... open to suggestions! Maybe if there are a few people who are thinking about starting running and/or meeting people this could be a good way to get a group together? 

If you're interested just get in touch :) 

Thanks

Bethan 

Hi Bethan,

Did you get any people together for your running group? Must admit I'm a beginner when it comes to running but would be interested in getting involved!

Thanks,

Sarah.