Running partners sought and found

173 posts in this topic

@ AnnieP and/or Munich.Munich

I moved to Munich 2 weeks ago and am seriously wanting to get back to running...

If you're still looking for a running partner, then I'd be keen to join you :-)

Maybe we can start with a Saturday morning run..??

Drop me a mail if you're keen,

Zama

@Teaffee

@AnniP

@zama.nkosi (glad to see you here)

I've always wanted to run at the marathon in October, even for 10km. I am too lazy yet to move my butt and start running on my own, so I'm happy there are others who would like to run in a group as well. Unlike most of you, I am not a runner, so I will have to work my way up.

I live in SE part of Munich, Unterhaching, so Leah we are not that far away from eachother.

I would like to run in the English Garden as well.

Saturday morning is good for me.

Or in the evening on Wed and Thur, and sometimes Tue.

Procrastinating me tries to convince me that I have an excuse for tomorrow morning, BUT if you guys give me a time and place for tomorrow morning in the English Garden, I will be there.

Cami

I might join you running. Weekends are the best for me, but if you choose some other day, after work, I'll probably join you. Just write where will you be.

Regards

@ Annie

I tried to send you a PM but it didn't work.

I also live in Schwabing and like running in the evenings and weekends if you fancy running together get in touch.

Leanne

anyone planning on running this saturday??

http://www.muenchner-kindl-lauf.de/

i am running the 5 km there.

in case anyone wants to join.

cheerd

:unsure: Boy it's hard to look for a running partner! I'm trainng for a 15k marathon in June, I live near Bayreuth, please contact if you wanna train together or run in the marathon together...I'm no profi, first marathon. I run 5k in 35 minutes including hills. I'm female and 42.

Hi all,

I'm just moving back to munich after a spell away,

and would be happy to have a running partner (or group to join)

for running either:

work days around the Englischer garten, or

weekends around Westpark.

Last time I was here, I didn't do enough exercise, and put on an extra 10kg.

I still haven't managed to get it all off...

help!

Hi All,

I am new in Munich and after a month of inactivity here, I desperately need to start running again. I am staying in the Perlach area for now, but would be able to join people/groups for weekend runs in the Englischer Garten.

P.

Does anyone fancy long runs either on weekends (morning ) or Friday evenings around the Englisher Garten area?

Anyone up for running tomorrow morning, Sunday Sep 16th? I'd do one hour, from 10:30 to 11:30. PM me if interested

Im new in Munich and looking for a running buddy(s) for morning/evening/weekend runs. ideally someone who will keep me out of the pastry shop for at least an hour. If anyone fancies a run Id appreciate the company.

Andrew

Hi everyone,

I'm a 27 year old girl living in Schwabing (near Giselastr. station) and looking for running buddies willing to run in the area (I mainly run in the English Garden). Although I do enjoy running alone from time to time, I also find it more fun and motivating when I'm with someone else! I've been running on a fairly regular basis for two years now and have done some half-marathons before but I've slowed down on training recently so that I usually go out for 45-50 min at an easy pace - but I'm willing to train up again if you're looking for a more serious running partner I also don't mind running with slower people/beginners. Ideally I'd like to go running mornings before work during the week (that's when I most need the prospect of not being alone to drag myself out of bed!) and any time on the week-end, but I can adapt to someone else's schedule and running habits/level too!

Let me know if you're interested! (PM or answer this thread)

Cheers!

Floriana

Hello

I live in Bogenhausen and would love to start to run again. I moved here in September, and have done not much so would need to start slow. I use to run quite often prior to this move.

Anyone interested?

Hi Everyone,

Please let me know if you are at a 10-11 minute mile pace and are interested in meeting up for 3-4 mile runs over the next few months. I will be living in Giesing but could meet you half-way via public transit. I love cold weather running, but am a little nervous about running by myself in an unfamiliar city.

Thanks!

Best,

Nicole

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone willing to run tomorrow (May 1st) late morning?

I'm near Theresienstraße and I often do distances between 5km to 10km.

Send me a PM if interested.

Hi,

I started running last summer but didn't do much over the winter.

Now that the weather has turned I've been back out running and would like to try running with someone else.

I am still pretty slow, so would probably match up better with a beginner.

I tend to run in the Englisher Gardens from the Paradiestr. entrance and prefer to run early in the morning before work on the weekdays (around 6.45)

Last year I got up to 45 minute runs, and 4.5 - 5km or so. (It might not sound like much, but I was pretty proud of myself.)

I'd like to get back to that and more.

If you are interested, please pm me.