Running partners sought and found

173 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone!

My name is Lauren and I am a 23 year old American looking for a running partner for weekday mornings, or even Tuesday night during the week. Unfortanely Monday, Wednesday and Thursday I can only do mornings (around 6:30 or so) because of my schedule. I have ran many 5k's and 10k's and 2 half marathons, but since moving to Germany two months ago I am slightly out of shape. I was hoping to find someone that lives near Olympia Park to do a 30-45 minute run with. If you are interested, please pm me!

~Lauren

Hi, would anyone be interested in forming a weekly running club for coached track sessions? We currently have a triathlon coach who provides excellent track running coaching to improve your general technique, speed and stamina for all distances. We would like to meet him more regularly for sessions and the most efficient way would be to set up a weekly group session.

PM me if you are interested.

Hello all,

is there anyone who wants to join me running in central Munich/Haidhausen (along the Isar or Englischergarden) a couple of evenings per week? Distance 5-10 km, moderate tempo. I have run some half-marathons and even one marathon, but since moving to Germany six months ago I am realyl out of shape.

If you are interested, please pm me!

Natan

i anyone still looking for a running buddy?! just moved here and would be more interesting with someone else!

is anybody signing up for the Munich marathon in october?

I am looking for running buddies especially for long weekend runs 12 to 20 miles ( 20 for peak marathon training plan) 8:30 to 9:00 min/mile pace. let me know!

Hey im keen for a running buddy. im training for both the marathon and a 52kms lauf in the austian alps. my pace i think is about 44 mins for 10 kms although bit slower over distnace. i just done the half marathon in 1:37. something. im living around neuhausen/leonrodplatz if interested.

Thanks steve

Hi Everyone,

I just moved here from California and am looking for a running partner or just laying out or playing frisbee.. at the Englischer Garten. I am missing the surf and sun!! ;)

I go to language school in the mornings so I'm available in the afternoon..

I live around the Johanneskirchen/Bogenhausen area and am about 10 mins jog to the Isar...

If anyone is interested, please let me know...

I would like jog in Westpark. Does anybody live near the park and want to do some sport? I am up for everything!

P.S: From Monday to Wednesday from 18 there is a free time football in the west part of park (beside the small lake)

I'll be in Munich 4 Aug - 8 Aug and my training schedule has me running 15 miles one of those days and a couple days of 3-5 miles. I expect them to be slow (9-10 min/mile), sightseeing runs. Anybody want to join?

Hi I am looking for a running/training partner for the Munich half marathon in October. I live in Giesing near to St Quirin Platz. Please pm me if anyone is interested.

Many thanks

Graham

Hi Graham,

I am training for the full marathon in october, but I don't get back to Munich until sept 12. I am planning on getting all my runs in before first oktoberfest weekend haha...beer equals carb loading right? ; )

Hi everybody, I would like to find a male running partner. I am at my late 20's and crazy about sports. I go to gym twice a week to do strength training. I also have a personal fitness blog, will show you at a later point. I live close to Josephplatz, U2, not far from TUM and LMU, 15min jogging to English Garten. I would like to find someone to run together in the morning for 1-2 hours. By the way, I am a girl.

Reply me if you are interested. My email: gilded.youth7@gmail.com

Thanks and enjoy whatever you doing.

z

Hi. I am new in Munich and semi-new to running (just over a year). I am looking build up my endurance running with a 12-16 week half marathon training program. I would love to find someone to run with, that will keep me on schedule and push me to run faster. I live in Berg-am-Laim, am a member at the Fitness First gym on Einsteinstrasse, and work in Bogenhausen. I am free after 6pm weekdays and whenever on weekends. Let me know if you are interested.

Anyone in SCHWABING interested in jogging through Englisher Garten?

I haven't been very active lately, so it could be a joint effort in getting a bit fitter again.

Would be nice to FORM A GROUP for two times a week?

I'm running in Westpark - Thursday evening (after 7) or weekend sometime during day.

Runners in Sendling - please pm if you'd like to join me.

I just started, can run for hour, not as fast as I would wish but definitely not slow.

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the board (and Berlin). I am in town only for a few weeks. In Spring I will be back again. However, I am in the midst of half marathon training. Is anyone here interested in getting together for long runs on the weekends? Right now I am up to 8 miles (coming up this Sunday). I of course, am available for other runs, but company on the long runs would be awesome and increase safety. I am not a very fast runner, but it's a long run, anyway, right? Hit me up. I can also share my Daily Mile account with you in case you want to connect there. If anyone wants to do a language exchange during the long runs, hit me up too. Thanks!

Urraca

Hey Urraca,

I just moved to Munich and would be interested in getting back in shape, running-wise. I ran a half marathon 3 months ago but haven't done much else after that. A good sunday run is definitely what I need. I'm sure there are more people interested among the lurkers :)