Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Apartment rental in Nuremberg

18 posts in this topic

A friend of mine just got a job in Nuremberg and is trying to figure out who to contact or where to go to find a decent, affordable flat. She's looking for a 1-room or similar and doesn't want to pay much more than 500 Euros warm- doesn't have to be totally furnished- but I think she's probably prefer to have a place that at least has a bed and a kitchen.

Does anyone know of any agencies or websites she can use to look for places? I don't think she has a problem paying an estate agent- but it would be nice if it wasn't too over-the-top pricey.

Thanks!

Yeah, she can probably check them online, can't she? The only disadvantage she has is that she's not in Nuremberg at the moment and only just arrived a couple of days ago from England to visit me in Munich - but she should be able to get up there and view som places this week. It's not that far up there by train.

Thanks, UA.

Hi,

can anyone tell me the names of some of the local papers or "Free Ads" thingys - I am looking for a furnished flat in Nuremburg too and haven't got a clue where to start!

Thanks,

L

Thanks for the tip.

Do these papers carry ads for Erlangen too?

PS - Did you notice that we are all "angels" ;-)

Hi All,

If you would like to send me a 'PM' with the details of what type of apartments your friends are looking for in Nürnberg, I can also check our 'internal website' accommodation listing. I work for an international company just outside 'the Berg' so most of the details are in English, if that helps.

Also I am available for giving guided tours, preferably pub tours ;-), if they want to meet up?

If your mate is looking for a room, flat in the Region around Nürnberg, Fürth, Erlangen she should check out the Wednesday and Weekend edition of the Nürnberger Nachrichten, Erlanger Nachrichten and Alles Zeitung which is the equivalent of the Loot in the UK.

Dunno the websites, but you might find those if you google it.

On behalf of a colleague of my husbands, does anyone know where the best place is to start looking for a new flat in Nuremberg?

Not a studio flat, but one with a separate bedroom and kitchen. He is a single Male and would like to be near/in the town. For 6 months.

Any ideas greatfully received.

Would do all the research myself - but am researching a million other things at the moment too - so he asked me if I'd post something on "... that Toytown thingy...". :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Topics merged by admin

Hi All,

I know this seems to be the topic of choice but does anyone know the best place to start my search for housing? I really would like to avoid a broker even if they have their benefits. Everything I can easily pull up online is with a Broker fee. Additionally, I am trying to do a short term lease because for right now it is more advantageous. Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

Topics merged by admin

You could place an advert in Alles ... www.quoka.de www.alles.de .

To find the ideal House? flat? will be very much the luck of the draw unless you willing to pay an immobilien makler (estate agent) there is allways www. immobilienscout24.de but your best bet for Provisions frei lodging is Alles which comes out tuesday and friday( you can buy it 99% of all news agents ).. friday is better because it has much more adverts -,... if you get it buy it early in the morning and chase the houses or flats quickly because the best ones are taken fairly quickly.. good luck with search.. they two are really the best bets to start with.

Hi,

I will soon move to Nuremberg and if someone knows what papers do I need if I want to rent a flat in Nuremberg please tell me.I don't know yet for how long.I heard all kind of rumours that some flats cand be rented direct from their owners and others from the state, and for that I need some kind of approval paper.I realy don't know how it works and I could realy use some tips of what my next step must be.

Thank you and please answer to my post when you have some free time.

http://www.wg-gesucht.de/

Found my apartment through there. It's really good if you're looking for smaller rooms and apartments.