What are you watching right now?

505 posts in this topic

Do you want to know what happens in the end, or should I not spoil it for you? :unsure:

I would like to be watching last nights episode of Sopranos, but my connection is slow as hell, so I may have to wait till tomorrow.

Since i got my fancy Sky + box i can watch allsorts of cool things that i usually miss whilst in the pub sometimes forget to watch. :)

I recently watched The Departed. I've never seen so many graphic head shots. Two thumbs up!

West Wing, Season 3... gotta be one of the best shows ever written. Can't believe I missed it when it was on TV.

I recently watched The Departed. I've never seen so many graphic head shots. Two thumbs up!

Not watching anything right now, but that is a good movie. Not for that reason but good anyway, and definitely some nice shocker moments (the last 10 mins or so). :D

James Burke's The Day the Universe Changed and Connections, thanks to a fresh torrent. Now if only someone would put up Connections2 and Connections3.

woof.

The Sopranos. Whaddya gonna do, huh?

Bobby Baccalieri: To the victor goes the spoils!

Anthony Soprano: Get the f**k outta here before I shove that quotation book up your fat f**king ass!

I have early shift this week :( So I watched the Chicago Fire vs Toronto (MLS) which was recorded a week ago. I tried to get up an hour earlier than needed today so I could catch the season finale of Heroes, but I just couldn't defeat the sandman :)

Buffy, first episode of season 7. I forgot how much I loved that TV show, gosh. :wub: I have owned the entire series on DVD for 5 months now, and I only just now started watching.

No Buffy for me. I've gone back to watch Adriana again. I have such an enormous crush on Drea de Matteo. :wub: Why did they have to execute her in season five? Why?

post-9625-1179970355.jpg post-9625-1179971351.jpg post-9625-1179972795.jpg

Because she was a snitch?

I'm gonna take my laptop and go watch the season finale of Lost for lunchtime out in the sunshine.

The Sopranos season six. :D I loved that show so much, therefore I almost always have it playing on my TV in the same room as my computer.

Paulie Walnuts: "One time at the Bing, I was alone to meet Eddy Lind. I saw the Virgin Mary."

Tony Soprano: "Why didn't you say somethin'? F**k strippers, we coulda had a shrine. Sold holy water in gallon jugs, we coulda made billions."

post-9625-1182636105.jpg

I am about to watch The Big Lebowski. Think of it as Friends doing Die Hard.