What are you watching right now?

648 posts in this topic

Just finished watching the last episode of the six episode "Vigil" with Suranne Jones.

59 minutes ago, JG52 said:

with Suranne Jones

Must give that a go, like Suranne Jones. Speaking of which, I have been loving Gentleman Jack.

1 hour ago, pappnase said:

Must give that a go, like Suranne Jones. Speaking of which, I have been loving Gentleman Jack.

We love Gentleman Jack as well and will watch the Season 2 finale tomorrow (recorded from last weekend).  I hope there will be more seasons to this period drama, as there is so much more of their story to tell.  We love it when the actors break through the fourth wall.

@JG52 Just watched the first episode of Vigil and it's excellent. Thanks for that.

Great to see Rose Leslie again as well. Loved her stuff since Game of Thrones and the good-fight.

Watching her in this and enjoying it too...

An elderly Irish soldier recounting his experiences of the trenches in the First World War. What a man! Lucid, energetic, humourous, humane. I salute him for his bravery ( non-soldier here and war is terrible  but others made the decisions to start that war.)

Coupling (UK) - this is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Can't believe I just heard about it recently. It's about dating and sex, centering on a group of 30-something's in London. Highly recommended.

Also, I'm not very familiar with British shows. Can anyone recommend some similar comedy series? Thanks!