What are you watching right now?

632 posts in this topic

Watched "Mute" last night on Netflix. Was a good film, but a little on the depressing side. Am now searching for a good comedy. May do a Tedathon today to cheer myself up!

Finished Luke Cage and Netflix suggested "Wynona Earp" which . . . is certainly something.

14 minutes ago, cybil said:

'Iolo's Brecon Beacons: Winter' nice nature show looking at the big national park in Wales. Love the scenes of waterfalls, the fox, birds, and the horse used to clear the forest of fallen trees. :) 

cbil i have met Iolo in the Aber Valley where I studied. He is from this region. Gonna watch it soon but the problem is we Welsh get teary eyed and long for home. it's a Welsh word "Hiraeth" or "Home" as us wanderers away from Cymru feel it.

I love that area, jeremy and cybil! One of my stomping grounds in the early 80s..I went every year for a  few years to an Elizabethan mansion/hotel run by an ex-English teacher (cubby hole in the place and minstrel gallery where Charles 1 apparently hid..can´t remember the name of the place any more...shame..otherwise I´s post a pic here by googling  ) and spent the days wandering around the area with my Pentax and enough dope to keep me happy! Sometimes tough to light up in the wind but!!!:D The locals were lovely, too.

Wales is a gem and too little known to most non-Brits. 

John, got news of brother's former in-laws who died the last few years. When I go back the place is gonna be empty!

Used to sit on the wall by the chip shop to watch the drunken fights. Now I go to the graveyard...

We are planning  a Sense8 series II binge tonight which is rather tempered with the news that Netflix have cancelled the series

This film was really great.

"The girl with all the gifts" Totally different Zombie Film. I loved Warm Bodies too as that was also an alternative Zombie film, but this was was really amazing.

On 28.2.2018, 14:05:14, Maarsch said:

Finished Luke Cage and Netflix suggested "Wynona Earp" which . . . is certainly something.

Just started watching Luke Cage on Netflix after finishing Jessica Jones (the character Luke Cage is in Jessica Jones!). Jessica Jones is pretty good.