What are you watching right now?

589 posts in this topic

Cleo and Chester madly chasing each other through the apartment, complete with bushy tails and mohawks. While old lady Pooh Bear is totally ignoring them.

By the way, if you have kids and haven't seen Arthur Christmas, it's good. I notice Cinema Muenchen is having a showing in the afternoon on the 24th. Cliched jokes about Germans guaranteed!

Haven't figured out how you get an elf colony at the North Pole with mostly American, but also Indian, Scottish, and Irish elves, but maybe they're ex-pats.

One of my favorite director's, Terrence Malick, and one of my favorite actor's, Jim Caviezel.. a thin red line between the sane and the mad, a war movie on the conflict at Guadalcanal during the second World War.

nominated for seven Academy Awards: Best Picture, Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Cinematography, Best Film Editing, Best Original Score and Best in Sound Mixing in 98.

Brilliant, worth your while

That was a fantastic movie, though admittedly tough to watch. I wonder what Fuzzy would have to say about it.

Battleship

pretty good, i reckon :)

been dying for a new movie or show to watch!

kinda tired of True Blood :P

and i'm all caught up on Breaking Bad

Dexter (Happy to see Ray Stevenson is in it this season!) and Game of Thrones don't start til next month...

Watching Andy Murray and Laura Robson hopefully winning another gold for Team GB. Go Great Britain!

Not quite a boxing fan - male of female -, but am watching Irish hopeful Katie Taylor in the semi final going for a medal (BBC 1).

Edit: She is now in the final.

Not watching at the moment, but in anticipation.

We will be watching the Great British Bake off in 1 hour - having missed the first programme on Tuesday.

I don't think my husband has ever baked anything, but even he loves the programme.

My husband playing 'Dungeons & Dragons online' on our TV (which also serves as a screen for his computer) *deep sigh*

Lumina

I'm about to catch up on last week's episodes of Rote Rosen and Sturm der Liebe. Please don't shoot me.