Interesting spam e-mails received

840 posts in this topic

It's a real one??? :o I thought it was just parnell's pisstake... They do have a poor opinion of your intelligence levels, don't they?

Hello,

How are you,hope you are doing well,am gift a lovely girl,and i drop at your profile(mitglied.lycos.de), and i love what i saw there,i beleive we can get aquainted,so if it interests you,pls reach me back here okay for further communications okay.i stop here awaiting your respond.

Regards,Ms gift

(gift_kalo2@yahoo.com)

Please contact me direct to my email address for me to send my picture and further communications

Hallo,

Wie geht es dir, hoffe, Sie sind gut, bin Geschenk ein schönes Mädchen, und ich Drop auf Ihr Profil (mitglied.lycos.de), und ich liebe, was ich dort sah, ich glaube, wir können lernen, so dass, wenn es Sie interessiert , pls erreichen mich wieder hier in Ordnung für die weitere Kommunikation okay.i stoppen hier erwarten Ihre Antwort.

Regards, Frau Geschenk

(gift_kalo2@yahoo.com)

Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich direkt an meine E-Mail-Adresse für mich, schicken Sie mir das Bild und weitere Mitteilungen

am gift a lovely girl

for free?

I love it, the German is as bad as the English.

Greetings, my new friend, I hope. It Ruzilya writes to you.

For me caused interest your structure and now I would like to enter with you in correspondence. That we could learn better each of us and to see how much we approach for each of us. Very much I hope, that you will soon answer me. Because I shall wait very much your answer.

That I can shortly tell about myself, in fact it is interesting to you, certainly. I from Russia, me of 26 years. But I till now am lonely also my heart free. Therefore I search only for serious attitudes and the present feeling. If game or flirtation I ask you to not write to me is interesting to you only.

Nevertheless very much I hope to see your answer to me for my electronic address of mail: ruzzilushechka@*****.com

Sincerely I hope to receive your answer and I wait. I wish you excellent mood, Ruzilya.

And we get a photo:

post-544-1222259263.jpg

For me caused interest your structure

Hmmm... I didn't know you had such an interesting structure, JE.

She has you down. Interesting structure, serious attitude, present feeling and excellent mood.

Frankly, I'm jealous.

Anyone know where I can score me some of that flowery wallpaper for the office?

p.s. Do we think that is an "arty" photo or does she have a seriously twisted spine?

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

wir vertreten die Ebay GmbH in der nachfolgend genannten Angelegenheit. Das Vorliegen einer Vollmacht wird anwaltlich versichert. Genaue Übersicht Ihrer Verkäufe, Rechnungen, Daten und unsere Zahlungsaufforderung mit der Mahngebührenauflistung finden Sie im Anhang.

Sie bieten unter der Internethandelsplattform Ebay Computerartikel im Wege des Fernabsatzes an, ohne dabei auf das Verbrauchern zustehende gesetzliche Widerrufsrecht hinzuweisen, wie bei dem von Ihnen angebotenen Ebay Artikel mit der Nummer 1580089475 geschehen.

Damit verstossen Sie gegen §312c Abs.1 BGB sowie gegen §1 Abs.1 S.10 BGB-InfoV und führen unlauteren Wettbewerb nach §3, §4 Abs.1 S. 11 UWG. Unserer Mandantin steht damit ein Unterlassungsanspruch gemäß §8 Abs.1,Abs. 3 S. 1 UWG zu.

Ebenso sind sie nach §9 UWG unserer Mandanten zum Schadensersatz verpflichtet und damit zur Uebernahme der Kosten unserer Beauftragung in Höhe der beigefügten Kostennote 830,00 Euro.

Die Wiederholungsgefahr kann nach ständiger Rechtsprechung nur durch Abgabe einer strafbewehrten Unterlassungserklärung beseitigt werden.

Wir fordern Sie daher im Namen unserer Mandantin auf, die beigefügte Unterlassungserklärung abzugeben. Dafür setzen wir Ihnen eine Frist bis zum 07.11.2008 - 18:00 Uhr bei uns eingehend.

Sollte die Erklärung innerhalb dieser Frist nicht oder nicht im geforderten Umfang bei uns eingehen, werden wir gerichtliche Schritte einleiten, durch die zusätzliche Kosten entstehen, die sie durch Abgabe der Erklärung vermeiden können.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Günter Frhr. v. Gravenreuth

Rechtsanwalt · Dipl.-Ing. (FH)

Marktstraße 14

Münchener Freiheit

80802 München

How that made me laugh! Especially using von Gravenreuth (born Dörr) as the sender. Hoist by his own pétard. His homepage is warning about these fake e-mails.

Greetings, my new friend, I hope. It Ruzilya writes to you.

For me caused interest your structure and now I would like to enter with you in correspondence. That we could learn better each of us and to see how much we approach for each of us. Very much I hope, that you will soon answer me. Because I shall wait very much your answer.

That I can shortly tell about myself, in fact it is interesting to you, certainly. I from Russia, me of 26 years. But I till now am lonely also my heart free. Therefore I search only for serious attitudes and the present feeling. If game or flirtation I ask you to not write to me is interesting to you only.

Nevertheless very much I hope to see your answer to me for my electronic address of mail: ruzzilushechka@*****.com

Sincerely I hope to receive your answer and I wait. I wish you excellent mood, Ruzilya.

I fear that is what my German must sound like after I run it through the free online translator... :unsure:

I haven't sent out anything with UPS. There was a file attached called "UPS-invoice" but I just deleted it without opening.

I'll let you know if they start wanting to charge me that $6 per day. :P

BTW... very silly to think that I'd believe that "tequilaman" is an official UPS email address!

-----Original Message-----

From: UPS Mail Support [mailto:tequilaman909@pataskala.com]

Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 12:07 AM

To: xxxxx

Subject: Your Tracking # 0099423150

Sorry, we were not able to deliver postal package you sent on October the 19th in time

because the recipient’s address is not correct.

Please print out the invoice copy attached and collect the package at our office.

If you do not receive package in ten days you will have to pay 6$ per day.

Your UPS

I thought this one was quite good.

Dear Friend, I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before now. My name is Harry Benson, a master sgt. of The U.S. Marine, deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003.I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S ARMY which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq. Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other.Here is a BBC news listing that confirms what I share with you. Stash of money found in Baghdad (BBC News) Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.In this regards,I will not hold backto say that the essence of this letter is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more.I will be more vivid and coherent in my next email in this regards. Meanwhile,could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and understood my intentions?Standing by for your response. warm regards, master sgt.Harry Benson secured email: harrybenson_333@yahoo.com.hk

This one has great poetic potential.

Omnifarious ironing

still out there, with Shagwell, Rorge, Faithful Urswyck, and the rest.

recall dimly. And the carrot-haired justiciar was just the sort of simpleminded fool to assume that

wench fought naked?

That's known as Bayesian poisoning; random words generated, or whole passages from books, and added to a spam e-mail (often found at the bottom of the message) in order to fool any Bayesian spam filter. The idea of Bayesian poisoning is to trick the filter into finding enough legitimate words in the message, thereby no longer recognizing the message as spam and allowing that spam to go through.

Thanks for the explanation, FT. I've often wondered how it was done.

was just the sort of simpleminded fool to assume that wench fought naked?

Personally speaking, I expect my wenches to fight naked. If a simpleminded fool that makes me then give me a hat with bells on.

The idea of Bayesian poisoning

Not to be confused with Bavarian poisoning which involves consuming enough Obazda to go supernova.

This one was sent to me from my friends' email account. He tells me that he didn't send it:

Urgent! I Need Your Help Please!!‏

Sent: November 18, 2008 9:39:08 AM

To:

Hello,Pardon me for not informing you about travelling to Europe for a Cancer Research Program.The program is been held in three major countries around Europe namely Switzerland,Germany and the United Kingdom.However,its been a very sad news and bad moment for me considering the present condition am in.Kind of difficult to explain as i am stranded in United Kingdom.

I forgot my little bag in a taxi and inside the bag was my money and passport documents.This happened on my way back to the Hotel i was staying.I have no money on me as i write while am also owning the hotel the sum of $1200 and they wanted me to pay the bills soon,else they will have to seize my belongings and hand me over to the Authorities.

Please I need some help from you urgently to help me back home.Could you help me with the hotel bill,plus $1300 to feed and sort out other miscellaneous.So,please can you help me with the sum of $2500 to enable me sort out this problem here.I need this help very urgently because i am in a terrible and tight situation.Kindly understand how urgent i need your help.

I am sending you this e-mail from an internet cafe at the city of Carlisle,Cumbria (United Kingdom).I will appreciate whatsoever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home.Please,you need to transfer the money through Western Union.

I await your quick response.