Interesting spam e-mails received

840 posts in this topic

Von:Hammond Pujeh.

Abidjan - Ivory Coast.

Sehr geeherte,

ich heisse Hammond Pujeh ; meine Vater Herr Ngor Momoh Pujeh der war der ehemalige Minister des Transportes und Kommunikation in der Sierra Leone.We suchen nach ein glaubwrdiges vertrauenswrdiges Geschftsmann in Deutschland .

Wir moechten in den folgenden Bereichen investieren:

1-Immobilien

2-Schiff Leistung

3-einer Schmucksacheproduktionsgesellschaftzu kaufen

4-investieren in eine software Firma

5-hotels zu bauen

6-Grundstueck fr landwirtschaftliche Entwicklung

7-die Gesundheitspflege Firma

8-Entwicklung eines Einkaufencenter

Ihr Rat wird folglich erbeten, da die Investition innerhalb Ihres betrieblichen Umfelds fllt.

Wir moechten gerne ungefaehr USD $ 8.700.000 investieren.

Wir bieten Ihnen 15% der Gesamtkapitals fr Ihre Untersttzung an , wenn sie wollen wir koennen nach Deutschland fliegen und mit ihnen zu treffen.

Es ist wichtig Diese projekt ist privat und hohevertrauliche.

Mit freundlichen Grussen.

Hammond Pujeh.

I'm just to bored to earn 15% of $US 8.7mill. (why not in Euro's and not some third world currency?) so if anyone want a go.

Dear PayPal ® customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized transaction on your account.

Protecting your account is our primary concern. As a preventive measure we have temporary limited your access to sensitive information.

Paypal features.To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply hit "Resolution Center" to confirm your identity as member of Paypal.

Login to your Paypal with your Paypal username and password.

Confirm your identity as a card member of Paypal.

Please confirm account information by clicking here Resolution Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations."

*Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Copyright © 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Seth Wexler, I got this by mistake although it was addressed to you. If I were you I would not hit the "Resolution Center" link.

You're welcome, I will be rewarded with good karma for doing the needful.

The good thang is dat as long as dey not spoke or right well anglish in ifore koast des emails pratty essay to wreckognisse. :lol:

I HAVE REGISTERED YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH FEDEX

Good Day,

We have been waiting for you since to contact us for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $850,000 United States Dollars which my husband kept for but we did not hear from you since that time. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. Pana Eric the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the $850,000 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out out of the country for a Five Months Course and I will not come back till end of Octobre. 2008.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges and Insurance premium .

The only money you will send to the Courier Company to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($105.00 US)One Hundred & Five United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $105.00 US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER COMPANY now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow;

Contact Person: Dr Gabriel Ume

Tel: +229 93818865

Email(fedexcourier68@hotmail.com)

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $105.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The FEDEX COURIER SERVICE company don't know the contents ofthe Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX.

Dont let them know that box contents money ok. I am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

MR THOMAS GUETTLER

I am so happy the box is regisered as a box of Africa cloths and not money...

Subject headline: I Need Your Response, It's Very Urgent and Confidential

Dear Friend,

Good Day,

I am Alhaji Bahtusi Bahli, I work in the SOCIETE GENERAL BANK OF OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO (SGBB), I believe and feel quite safe revealing this important business and will be glad to execute it with you.

My assurance to you is that,this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties. I am only contacting you who is a foreigner, because my bank is going to welcome you as a foreigner that has correct information about the account as i will fornish to you before we proceed. I got your mail contact from the International directory and will be glad to do this business with you. for more information and proper understanding about the deceased person, contact me and i will give you full details about the whole process. During my last momentary auditing, i discovered that this man holds an account in my bank which he left no beneficiary.

My investigation proved to me as well that his company and family does not know anything about this very account. The tranferable amount is Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars and I want this fund to be transfered into your safe Foreign Account abroad. So i need your full co-operation to make this my plan to work perfectlly. If you are capable of handling such an amount in strict confidence and trust we will achieve this total fund. I will also use my position to influence and affect legal approvals for immediate onward

transfer of this fund into your account with appropriate clearance from the ministries and foreign exchange department in this bank. As soon as the transfer is concluded,you are entitled to 45% out of the total funds.

Please reply me immediately, I need to emphasise on the need for trust and confidence on both side as the pillar for the success of this business. You need to reassure me that you will not betray me and sit on this fund when it finally comes into your account. Forward to me the followings:

1. Your full name,(First, Middle And Last)

2. Home and office address.

3. Occupation.

4. Age

5, Marital Statues.

6, Your private telephone number for my easy communication with you.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred to your account with your assistance, please kindly keep this transaction secret , don't let anybody to know about this transaction for you don't know who is beside you, so that people will not know how we made our money. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously, before I will direct you on what to do immediately to start this claim; however I shall be waiting your response and assurance.

Yours Sincerely,

Alhaji Bahtusi Bahli.

+22676429117.

I still (to this day) cannot imagine the kind/type of person that could take this stuff seriously. Yet there's a sucker born every minute and people falling for this scam left and right.

Headline: Time To Think Bigger

Your new length will be enough to stroke your woman's womb!

1. Sent to the wrong gender

2. Bigger isn't always better :rolleyes:

Got a new one today. Didn't get the original CNN version and was feeling a bit left out. But now I've gotten included in the new MSNBC spam email so I'm better now :rolleyes:

I've taken out the links, which didn't go to MSNBC anyway. For more information on this one, check out the MX Logic IT Security Blog from 13 August 2008: Here We Go Again: CNN Spam is now MSNBC Spam

-----Original Message-----

From: MSNBC Breaking News [mailto:euqitsih_1959@67-58-5-40.gohomedot.com]

Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:34 PM

To: xxx@xxx.xxx

Subject: msnbc.com - BREAKING NEWS: Bomb scare grounds thousands of flights at UK Heathrow airport

msnbc.com: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb scare grounds thousands of flights at UK Heathrow airport

Find out more at http : // breakingnews . msnbc . com

======================================================

See the top news of the day at MSNBC.com, and the latest from Today Show and NBC Nightly News.

=========================================

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Breaking News Newsletter

newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

To remove yourself from the list (or to add yourself to the list if this

message was forwarded to you) simply go to

http : // www . msnbc . msn . com / id / 21745583, select unsubscribe, enter the

email address receiving this message, and click the Go button.

Microsoft Corporation - One Microsoft Way - Redmond, WA 98052

MSN PRIVACY STATEMENT

http : // privacy . msn . com (http : // privacy . msn . com / > )

My Dear

I am the above named person also a National of Altenburg Germany, I am married to late Mr.Thomas Muller who used to be a private contractor with the Mobile Petroleum Company in Benin Republic before he died in the year 2002.We were married for Nine years without a child,he died in an auto crash,Since his death I decidedA not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive Made a numbered time (Fixed deposit) for 36 calendar months, valued at EURO 6000,000.00 with a Finance House in Cotonou Benin Republic .This money have been floating as unclaimed since 2002 in the bank. According to the Benin law at the expiration of 5 (FIVE) years, the Money will revert to the ownership of the Benin Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Presently,I'm in a hospital where I have been under going treatment for oesophageal cancer,I have since lost the ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I do not have much time to live.It is my wish to see this money distributed amoung charity organizations,because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them again.

Please,I beg you in the name of God to help me retrieve this money as soon as possible as my late husbands foreign company business associate. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Accredited Lawyer incharge of the Fund who will advise you the best procedure to get the money transferred to your account,his name is barrister bigga stanley. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein,God Bless you and family.

Regards

Mrs.Rita Muller.

Big money, big money...yeah!!!

This one is politically interesting too:

Ein kleines Mädchen spricht die Wahrheit über georgische Angriffe: **My bold here**

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H8XI2Chc6uQ

(YouTube manipuliert den Aufrufzähler und lässt dieses Video nicht populär werden)

2000 Tote innerhalb von 2 Tagen durch georgischen Angriff - RIP Für alle Kinder, Frauen, Männer die durch georgische Angriffe umgekommen sind starten wir diese Aktion.

Wir sind gegen Propaganda in deutschen Medien!

Wir sind keine Medien-Marionetten.

Wir wollten die WAHRHEIT! Wir sind das Volk!

Verbreite diese Nachricht wie ein Lauffeuer! (Emails, Blogs, Foren, ICQ) Zusammen sind wir stark.

Note the missing article in the bold part - to me this means a Russian source. E-mail as the next propaganda tool? Ya ni khatschou Pravda!

Just received another Nigerian gem, this time from the "entire members of the Federal House of Senate" who have a most elegant turn of phrase...

We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of State, President Umaru Yar'Adua and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria , Prof Charles Soludo held a meeting last week concerning payment , both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds.

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated, so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment accordingly.

Kay: I would write back and tell them you don't want their raw sewage, thank you very much.

I just got one entitled "From tiny pecker to average!!!"

Nice that they're not making outlandish claims. I almost opened the email to read it.* They're clearly improving.

*not that I have a tiny pecker, thanks for asking.

Beautifully written spam email, they should turn it into a novel.

Here writes Novell Frances Anne, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am

married to Engineer David Novell an Englishman who is dead. My husband

was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life

together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My

husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow

to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he

had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical

disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that

he needed a Child from this relationship, which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 2 Million

(2 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived from his

vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in

UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor

told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems

I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I

have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has

befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you

and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to

fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-

trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who

prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this

decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money

and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I

do not want my husband?s hard earned money to be misused or invested

into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this

money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking

this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am

going. I know that I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually

pass on. The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I

do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my

deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husbands

relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this

development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the

bank in UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will

empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is

that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful

all through your life. Please assure me that you will act just as I

have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and

members of your family.you can contact me through my private email.

Dear American:

I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion dollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

I am working with Mr. Phil Gram, lobbyist for UBS, who will be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a Senator, you may know him as the leader of the American banking deregulation movement in the 1990s. This transactin is 100% safe.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need a blank check. We need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transferred.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund account numbers and those of your children and grandchildren to wallstreetbailout@treasury.gov so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Yours Faithfully Minister of Treasury Paulson

Got the same one:

DEAR AMERICAN:

I NEED TO ASK YOU TO SUPPORT AN URGENT SECRET BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH A TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF GREAT MAGNITUDE.

I AM MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY OF THE REPUBLIC OF AMERICA. MY COUNTRY HAS HAD CRISIS THAT HAS CAUSED THE NEED FOR LARGE TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF 800 BILLION DOLLARS US. IF YOU WOULD ASSIST ME IN THIS TRANSFER, IT WOULD BE MOST PROFITABLE TO YOU.

I AM WORKING WITH MR. PHIL GRAM, LOBBYIST FOR UBS, WHO WILL BE MY REPLACEMENT AS MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY IN JANUARY. AS A SENATOR, YOU MAY KNOW HIM AS THE LEADER OF THE AMERICAN BANKING DEREGULATION MOVEMENT IN THE 1990S. THIS TRANSACTIN IS 100% SAFE.

THIS IS A MATTER OF GREAT URGENCY. WE NEED A BLANK CHECK. WE NEED THE FUNDS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. WE CANNOT DIRECTLY TRANSFER THESE FUNDS IN THE NAMES OF OUR CLOSE FRIENDS BECAUSE WE ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER SURVEILLANCE. MY FAMILY LAWYER ADVISED ME THAT I SHOULD LOOK FOR A RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON WHO WILL ACT AS A NEXT OF KIN SO THE FUNDS CAN BE TRANSFERRED.

PLEASE REPLY WITH ALL OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, IRA AND COLLEGE FUND ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND THOSE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN TO WALLSTREETBAILOUT@TREASURY.GOV SO THAT WE MAY TRANSFER YOUR COMMISSION FOR THIS TRANSACTION. AFTER I RECEIVE THAT INFORMATION, I WILL RESPOND WITH DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT SAFEGUARDS THAT WILL BE USED TO PROTECT THE FUNDS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY MINISTER OF TREASURY PAULSON

Who the hell would fall for this? :wacko: