Interesting spam e-mails received

826 posts in this topic

I quite like the enlightening bit of spam at the top of this page:

Euronull.jpg.859f5b839a08fb5d9bfa0a10789

(The Germans are flabbergasted - the Euro heads towards zero)

Received this new phishing spam today... The verification link actually goes to (http://) z2o.in/6xql

capture_002_12112018_145459.jpg.dfed625ecapture_001_12112018_145357.jpg.852618b3

Just got this one-

Dear Customer!

Your Apple ID, has been used to purchase to purchase PUBG MOBILE Game:   ( 12000 Unknown Cash ) from the App Store,
on a computer or a device that had never been associated
with that Apple ID.

Date: Sunday, November 18, 2018
Browser: Chrome
Operating System: 11.4

If you did not make this purchase or you believe an
unauthorized person has accessed your account, Please
find the document attached to cancel your purchase without
delay.

The old click on attachment trick.

On November 19, 2018 at 4:29:03 PM, fraufruit said:

Just got this one-

The old click on attachment trick.

I had a spate of these, my anti virus sent them to junk mail. I forwarded them to "report phishing @apple". I checked apple website for address. 

I got an interesting one from :

FBI SPECIAL AGENT   ( but their email seems to be from the famous japanese division : <www.@utopia.ocn.ne.jp:lol: )

FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Federal Government Office

Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535 ,United States
Text Phone: +1 904 748 3448

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?

I am Luke Barrow from FBI unit,i have been instructed by our FBI Director Christopher Wray, to inform you that out of our thorough 
investigation lately ,we found out that one of the abandoned valid Packages such as ATM Cards And Consignment Boxes worth $10.5 
million United State Dollars by diplomatic agents who complained that the beneficiaries were not able to provide the anti terrorist
clearance certificate to guide and show that the fund is no way related to fraud or drug money,with the information we have here ,
we found out that one of the funds belongs to you.

And you are meant to report back quick with the fee for the needed certificate(anti terrorist clearance certificate) which is $300 ,
in conclusion you are advised to stop any transaction you are doing now for this fund ,because your fund is now under our custody 
and we will deliver it to you by our self.

Get back to us quick for the information you will use to send the money and also to avoid any more delay on your fund and make sure 
you provide your phone number as well for easy communication.

Luke Barrow

This one is awesome. So many things to cover. My notes are in the quoted text.

from: MR. PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP<President.@oregano.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: "MR. PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP" <officeinfo197@gmail.com>[Thanks for this. I'm going to have fun with it.]

ATTENTION MY DEAR BENEFICIARY

ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY TEXT  [202] 869-5692

I am  MR,PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP[interesting punctuation] and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy [When did they give airlines embassies? Ah, I am so uninformed sometimes.] from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC[I did not know this was now a formal address. Also, White House is capitalized] been [Did I miss the conjugated verb?] mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm [I did not confirm it the first time.] it with the one [The one what? Jackass?] we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft Eighteen million united states dollars $18,000,000,00usd[That's not how you write that, but you've cocked up the whole thing so far so why be right now?] that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home [I take offense at this. My home is a bit messy, but it is not humble. We're actually a fairly arrogant bunch of pricks here.] address by Honorable [I dispute this in its entirety.] president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a FEdex delivery Agent Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our Email:in[Did you forget something?] for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1.Currant Name:...[What do I answer here? Red or black?]
2.Address:...
3.Nationality:...
4.Age:...
Date of Birth:...
5.Occupation:...
6.Phone:...
Mobile:...:...
7.State of Origin:...
8.Copy of your Identity Card...
Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,
MR  DONALD JOHN TRUMP
president USA [I would challenge the lower-case letter, but I think it rather fits.]
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, 
Washington, DC 20500, United States
cleardot.gif

MR. PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP

2 hours ago, HEM said:

Singular!

Well, they aren't that glad for me.

4 hours ago, AlexTr said:

This one is awesome. So many things to cover. My notes are in the quoted text.

It's as if Trump wrote that himself.

This one came this morning to my e-mail account (the "Absender" is shown to be info@comcast.com).

I don't have such an account...

Targo.jpg

Got this one today, I've been outed!

I know elzbieta is your passwords. Lets get directly to the purpose. No one has paid me to investigate about you. You don't know me and you're probably wondering why you're getting this email?
cityba hooperski elzbieta vweigtya hooperski elzbieta kbeafnkoz hooperski elzbieta bayxeqe hooperski elzbieta g hooperski elzbieta ovi hooperski elzbieta kpeupel hooperski elzbieta bbuiuhsoq hooperski elzbieta fuuyw hooperski elzbieta v hooperski elzbieta
Well, i actually installed a malware on the X video clips (sex sites) web-site and do you know what, you visited this site to experience fun (you know what i mean). When you were viewing video clips, your internet browser started out operating as a Remote Desktop with a key logger which provided me access to your screen and web cam. after that, my software collected your entire contacts from your Messenger, social networks, and e-mailaccount. and then i made a double video. 1st part displays the video you were viewing (you have a fine taste ; )), and second part displays the recording of your web camera, and its u.

You will have only 2 possibilities. Why dont we read each one of these possibilities in particulars:
vunez hooperski elzbieta i hooperski elzbieta wjkaduqys hooperski elzbieta pqf hooperski elzbieta oqbihyhi hooperski elzbieta zxlbh hooperski elzbieta xkmvys hooperski elzbieta iygmeneh hooperski elzbieta aguaef hooperski elzbieta foojuribi hooperski elzbieta
1st alternative is to just ignore this email. as a result, i will send out your video recording to each of your your contacts and then just imagine concerning the embarrassment you experience. Do not forget should you be in an important relationship, precisely how it will eventually affect?
ycawaunaa hooperski elzbieta iyxanapki hooperski elzbieta oeranjode hooperski elzbieta yxu hooperski elzbieta xkoloyjeu hooperski elzbieta xoo hooperski elzbieta i hooperski elzbieta awrayuyyz hooperski elzbieta ejzerksal hooperski elzbieta hewpu hooperski elzbieta
in the second place choice will be to give me USD 998. We are going to describe it as a donation. Then, i will immediately delete your video footage. You can resume everyday life like this never took place and you would never hear back again from me.

You will make the payment by Bi‌tco‌in (if you do not know this, search for 'how to buy b‌itcoi‌n' in Google search engine).
dsou hooperski elzbieta rvfahvis hooperski elzbieta yvalo hooperski elzbieta woblciysv hooperski elzbieta qoqhipou hooperski elzbieta voeevqbf hooperski elzbieta wyaupejo hooperski elzbieta suuleacag hooperski elzbieta d hooperski elzbieta detykeseo hooperski elzbieta
B‌T‌C‌ ad‌dre‌ss to send to: 1PVXj25js4DMH137tjD25NKvtqGrY8vNa3
xamijoibn hooperski elzbieta iotaqt hooperski elzbieta ki hooperski elzbieta bsyioecl hooperski elzbieta xexolijd hooperski elzbieta ufrsinet hooperski elzbieta kaahitww hooperski elzbieta ssyzedka hooperski elzbieta toaxyue hooperski elzbieta bi hooperski elzbieta
[CaSe SeNSiTiVe so copy & paste it]
deqvgakoe hooperski elzbieta votsefab hooperski elzbieta ffludci hooperski elzbieta pejupo hooperski elzbieta poaviiqii hooperski elzbieta yortoes hooperski elzbieta xoxadeuyo hooperski elzbieta oiumqujyp hooperski elzbieta reotmoxi hooperski elzbieta wyqahasy hooperski elzbieta
if you may be thinking of going to the authorities, good, this e-mail cannot be traced back to me. I have taken care of my actions. i am also not trying to ask you for a lot, i wish to be paid. i have 7tjD25NKvtqGrY8vNa3 if i don't get the ‌bi‌tco‌in‌, i will certainly send out your video recording to all of your contacts including close relatives, colleagues, and so on. However, if i receive the payment, i will destroy the video right away. If you want to have proof, reply Yup! then i will certainly send your video to your 12 contacts. This is the nonnegotiable offer, and so do not waste my time and yours by responding to this message.

If any of you nice people have access to Bitcoin, please pay it for me and I'll put a cheque in the post.

23 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Got this one today, I've been outed!

I know elzbieta is your passwords. Lets get directly to the purpose. No one has paid me to investigate about you. You don't know me and you're probably wondering why you're getting this email?
cityba hooperski elzbieta vweigtya hooperski elzbieta kbeafnkoz hooperski elzbieta bayxeqe hooperski elzbieta g hooperski elzbieta ovi hooperski elzbieta kpeupel hooperski elzbieta bbuiuhsoq hooperski elzbieta fuuyw hooperski elzbieta v hooperski elzbieta
Well, i actually installed a malware on the X video clips (sex sites) web-site and do you know what, you visited this site to experience fun (you know what i mean). When you were viewing video clips, your internet browser started out operating as a Remote Desktop with a key logger which provided me access to your screen and web cam. after that, my software collected your entire contacts from your Messenger, social networks, and e-mailaccount. and then i made a double video. 1st part displays the video you were viewing (you have a fine taste ; )), and second part displays the recording of your web camera, and its u.

You will have only 2 possibilities. Why dont we read each one of these possibilities in particulars:
vunez hooperski elzbieta i hooperski elzbieta wjkaduqys hooperski elzbieta pqf hooperski elzbieta oqbihyhi hooperski elzbieta zxlbh hooperski elzbieta xkmvys hooperski elzbieta iygmeneh hooperski elzbieta aguaef hooperski elzbieta foojuribi hooperski elzbieta
1st alternative is to just ignore this email. as a result, i will send out your video recording to each of your your contacts and then just imagine concerning the embarrassment you experience. Do not forget should you be in an important relationship, precisely how it will eventually affect?
ycawaunaa hooperski elzbieta iyxanapki hooperski elzbieta oeranjode hooperski elzbieta yxu hooperski elzbieta xkoloyjeu hooperski elzbieta xoo hooperski elzbieta i hooperski elzbieta awrayuyyz hooperski elzbieta ejzerksal hooperski elzbieta hewpu hooperski elzbieta
in the second place choice will be to give me USD 998. We are going to describe it as a donation. Then, i will immediately delete your video footage. You can resume everyday life like this never took place and you would never hear back again from me.

You will make the payment by Bi‌tco‌in (if you do not know this, search for 'how to buy b‌itcoi‌n' in Google search engine).
dsou hooperski elzbieta rvfahvis hooperski elzbieta yvalo hooperski elzbieta woblciysv hooperski elzbieta qoqhipou hooperski elzbieta voeevqbf hooperski elzbieta wyaupejo hooperski elzbieta suuleacag hooperski elzbieta d hooperski elzbieta detykeseo hooperski elzbieta
B‌T‌C‌ ad‌dre‌ss to send to: 1PVXj25js4DMH137tjD25NKvtqGrY8vNa3
xamijoibn hooperski elzbieta iotaqt hooperski elzbieta ki hooperski elzbieta bsyioecl hooperski elzbieta xexolijd hooperski elzbieta ufrsinet hooperski elzbieta kaahitww hooperski elzbieta ssyzedka hooperski elzbieta toaxyue hooperski elzbieta bi hooperski elzbieta
[CaSe SeNSiTiVe so copy & paste it]
deqvgakoe hooperski elzbieta votsefab hooperski elzbieta ffludci hooperski elzbieta pejupo hooperski elzbieta poaviiqii hooperski elzbieta yortoes hooperski elzbieta xoxadeuyo hooperski elzbieta oiumqujyp hooperski elzbieta reotmoxi hooperski elzbieta wyqahasy hooperski elzbieta
if you may be thinking of going to the authorities, good, this e-mail cannot be traced back to me. I have taken care of my actions. i am also not trying to ask you for a lot, i wish to be paid. i have 7tjD25NKvtqGrY8vNa3 if i don't get the ‌bi‌tco‌in‌, i will certainly send out your video recording to all of your contacts including close relatives, colleagues, and so on. However, if i receive the payment, i will destroy the video right away. If you want to have proof, reply Yup! then i will certainly send your video to your 12 contacts. This is the nonnegotiable offer, and so do not waste my time and yours by responding to this message.

If any of you nice people have access to Bitcoin, please pay it for me and I'll put a cheque in the post.

I've received that email a number of times now over the past months, both in English and in German.  The first time I got it, it really freaked me out. I've changed all my passwords and my daughter reported it to the police, but I don't think there's a lot they can do. Millions of people world wide have been getting it and the best thing to do is delete it and forget about it and hope they'll leave you alone. 

31 minutes ago, hooperski said:

I know elzbieta is your passwords.

I doubt this is hoop's "passwords". Are you saying that they had your real password, Tap?

1 minute ago, fraufruit said:

I doubt this is hoop's "passwords". Are you saying that they had your real password, Tap?

The first email I got had my password, but with 2 small mistakes, eventually though, the email started arriving with my exact password, and that really was scary.  Even though I knew I hadn't been watching anything, I still felt a bit violated.  Anyway, my youngest has been dealing with this sort of thing in Uni and she knew what to do.

I've no idea how they got hold of my password, but with companies and organisations selling information to others, I guess it's possible.  I have a much more complicated password now and, so far, I haven't gotten the email with the new password.

It's a hassle, but the only way to be safe.  I had the same password on most sites and I hadn't changed it for years, lesson learned

My colleague got the same spam email. At her work email address. It claimed to have used her webcam to spy on her. 

Our work computers don’t have webcams. She ignored the email and never heard anything from them again.