Interesting spam e-mails received

812 posts in this topic

This one is so bad it's almost funny...

Gooday My Dear Friend,

Compliment of the season! It is my pleasure to inform you about my success in getting those fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Germany. I didn't forget your past efforts trying to assist me in transferring those funds.

Now contact Barrister Tony Williams with the information below, tell him how you want to receive your compensation sum of $950,000.00 (NINE AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) Bank Draft that I issued in your name your compensation. So feel free to get in touched with him and make sure you provide your personal information as I stated below to ensure that him get the Bank Draft deliver or transfer to you without any delay.

1.) YOUR FULL NAME
2.) YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.) YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.) YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.) A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT
6.) YOUR MARRITAL STATUS
7.) COUNTRY/CITY/ZIP CODE.
8.) YOUR OCCUPATION

Contact Person: Barr. Emmanuel Dankwa
E-mail Address:(barr.emmanueldankwa@gmail.com)
Telephone Number: +229-9987-6902.

Please do keep me posted immediately you receive Bank Draft for us to share the joy together. I’m very busy right here with the investment projects which I have at hand. Finally, I left instruction to Barr. Emmanuel Dankwa on your behalf to make sure that the Bank Draft get to you through diplomatic way or any other method of your choice once you contacted him, so feel free to get in touched with him but the only fee you have to pay is $195.00us dollars for delivery of the bank draft to your designated address. so make sure you followed his instruction in order to receive the fund.

My Best regards,
Rev. Dr. Mark Peters.

...and another

United nations Compensation Alert

To
  • Recipients

Message body

Attention:

This mail serves as a listening ear to the victims of scam the world over.

We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which ended 3 days ago with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization Mr.Ban Ki-moon.

This message is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the United Nations have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$10,500.000.00 in this 2016. This includes every foreign contractors Scam victims internet Lovers Facebook users that may not have received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We have a database of victims and that is why we are contacting you, this has been deliberated upon and is among our set of priorities in making the world a better place.

You are advised to contact Mr. Barry Christopher he his the Head of foreign Debt Payment, as he is our representative in United State of America office in West Virginia Morgan Town, contact him immediately for your choice of claim either Check/International Bank Draft, Bank Transfer,to access an automated teller machine (ATM) in order to perform transactions such as deposits, cash withdrawals, obtaining account information (ATM CARD) of USD$10.500,000.00. This funds can get to you on any of choice of claim by you.

Therefore be aware that before you claim this Compensation Funds (you shall paying for some important charges) in which Mr Barry Christopher shall enlighten you about, So please do not contact him if you are not willing or interested in meeting up the requirement of payment all this are for your good, Because most citizens believes all emails are scams, So once again (Please do not contact him if you are not wiling to pay) because its against our laws. you should send him your full Name, address, Occupation, Amount you have lost so far, a copy of your ID Card,telephone number.

Person to Contact: Mr. Barry Christopher

Email: [foreigndebtpayment1@gmail.com]

*Making the world a better place*

Regards,
Department of Public Information, United Nations 2015

Screen shot of this one arrived yestreday afternoon (we are Telekom customers):

TK-SPAM.jpg

The URL behind "Aussicht" is:  http://www heartbeatseverywhere com/wp-admin/user/t-online de.html

(dots changes to spaces in case someone tries to click on it)

Looks very convincing...

One for the grammar nazis :P

Message body

DHL OFFICE, Avenue 3Y65
New Road, 4796/ Benin Republic
Call +99238827

Hello, Dear

How doing and yours family too, Am Mr. Renaldo Jean emailing you from our Head Office (DHL_ delivery company which located in Benin Republic under Government of Benin Republic in accordance with (UN) United Nation.

We are trying to inform you that your deposited (ATM CARD PARCEL) fund which value $3.7million dollars with certificate of ownership is here for delivery on your name to your home address and we need to verify your information before proceeding on delivery,

So you are to reconfirm your address as listed below

Full Name
Country\
City
Home Address
Nearest airport
Scan Id Card copy

Everything will proceeds immediately you contact with required details

Thanks

Mr. Renaldo Jean

So why is the country code on the email adress Italy?

Edit: and a totaly different name to the one at the bottom?

Like I'm going to believe a person called Thong

Your Unbelief Of The Reality and the Genuiness of your Payment

Thong M. Nguyen <po9@PHYNO.US>
        Mar 8 at 11:55 PM

To

Recipients

Congratulations!!

Dear

Your payment has been approved and endorsed by the United Nation Organization authorities,

Your details information has been confirmed with the instruction and approvals given from International Monetary Fund and Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI, Washington DC, USA regards the deposited of fund from IMF, sum US$26,500,000.00. as full payment of your inheritance fund.

Due to the incessant scam activities going around the globe, Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) and Homeland Security Director, and Director State Military Department ,Washington Military Dept., Bldg 1 Camp Murray, WA 98430-5000 has instructed our Financial Institution to use high Performance in Banking System set up Bank of America's Personal On-line Banking Account. The sum of US$26,500,000.00 was deposited in our bank and we have been instructed to pay you directly via personal on-line bank or direct wire transfer into your account.

The Management has resolved to open Personal On-line Banking Account for you with our bank and then give you the on-line access which will enable you to check and make electronics wire transfer out to any part of the world of your choice. We are going to have this account open on your name as soon as you reply to this important e-mail and give you your new open account information's for your record.

Once we show you prove of fund by giving you the new Personal On-line Account and your real account balance of US$26,500,000.00 which is your full payment. We are only given you the benefit of doubt by agreeing in showing you that we are capable of opening the new account on your behalf and give you the full on line access for your record.

Let me know that you agree and understand the important of this matter before we go ahead and get this matter completed for you because we are professional in handling matters like this. Kindly Send the Above information to enable us set the account open for you. or to transfer your fund directly to your account

Full Name:……………………. ………………………… …………………………
Full Address:…………………. ………………………… …………………………
Direct Telephone Number:……. ………………………… ……………………

Please, reconfirm your direct cell phone number to enable voice communication

Thank you for your patient.

Regards

Thong M. Nguyen
President of Retail Banking,
Co-head of Consumer Banking (BOA).

@BobUK Like the title of your spam: "  Your Unbelief Of The Reality and the Genuiness of your Payment .

Sounds like the title of a sequel to "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"

They just get more & more outrageous :lol:

HAVE BEEN SCAMMED ALL MY LIFE UNTIL I MET BARR FRANKLIN RICARDO !!!

Message body

Foreign Payment Department
Nigeria General Board & Compensation Reserve Team
GRANTED APPROVAL FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
Plot 1379 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Great News, Stop Contacting Them.

Great News, You are advised to Stop Contacting Them.

I am MRS CHARLOTTE FISHER, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $45,000 while in the US,trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents,And I was directed to meet BARRISTER FRANKLIN RICARDO who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

Inheritence/Compensation Law which clearly states the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive said funds.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $8,300,000.00 (Eight million three hundred dollars) Moreover, BARRISTER FRANKLIN RICARDO,  showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact BARRISTER FRANKLIN RICARDO
You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name: BARRISTER FRANKLIN RICARDO
Email: barristerfranklinricardo0147@gmail.com

Listed below are the name of mafias and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal. Also you can find the emails of these fraudsters below,

1) Prof. Charles soludo
    2) Senator David Mark
    2) Micheal Edward
    3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
    3) Sanusi Lamido
    4) Dr. R. Rasheed
    5) Mr. David Koffi
    6) Barrister Awele Ugorji
    7) Mr. Roland Ngwa
    8) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
    9) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
    10) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
    11) Mr. Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance/Board Member
    12) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
    Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
    13) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
    14) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
    15) Barr Jacob Onyema
    16) Dr.. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
    17) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
    18) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
    19) Barr. Becky Owens
    20) Rev. Steven Jones

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met BARRISTER FRANKLIN RICARDO was just $350 for the delivery charges and paper works, take note of that.

( NOTE: TELLING YOU TO PAY FOR ANY DELIVERY OR COURIER CHARGE, THAT IS ALL NOTHING BUT LIES, I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $350 FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGE AS IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND YOUR PACKAGE CONTAINING YOUR ATM MASTER CARD WILL BE REACHING YOU THROUGH THE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE.)

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact BARRISTER FRANKLIN RICARDO so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Remain Blessed.

MRS CHARLOTTE FISHER.

She obviously can't write out numbers correctly:

$8,300,000.00 (Eight million three hundred dollars)

Seemingly a beginner at work:

Services Technische

DRINGEND: Um zu vermeiden, Ihr Konto zu schließen

Öffnen Sie bitte den folgenden Link und dann wieder anschließen.

snip.li/LXZVW

Kommunikationsdiensten
Infos/T-online/E m.a.i.l

The address behind "E-Mail Dienst" is: yoann.cleonis@gmail.com

Crap German lingo, very believable e-mail address.

This wasn't even addressed to me... but it's soooo convincing :rolleyes:

Message body

Good Morning:)
In brief... It's Elena) I'm living in NY) I am very goodish person and soon look up delicious Man Hope You want to see me)
write to me)
I can send You my photo! Good luck)

Who could resist this headline?

"Lay your life into our hands and we will make you happy, crusoe."

The random text that followed was like a four-sentence summary of Toytown:

"Stood and noise of england for what. Under pretence of tobacco smoke and take. Inquired sam nodded in three months. Gave vent to everything about."

6 hours ago, crusoe said:

The random text that followed was like a four-sentence summary of Toytown:

"Stood and noise of england for what. Under pretence of tobacco smoke and take. Inquired sam nodded in three months. Gave vent to everything about."

I think I mentioned something about it when it was previously queried on this thread a few years back. Ah, here it is;)

Anyway, as mentioned back then, random nonsensical texts in e-mails are technically known as Bayesian poisoning.

The spammer hopes that the addition of random (or even carefully selected) words that are unlikely to appear in a spam message will cause the spam filter to believe the message to be legitimate...

Jetzt nachholen: Umstellung Ihres PayPal-Kontos!

I don't have a PayPal account but this mail purporting to come from service@paypal.de looks convincing initially:

PPal.jpg

Until you move the cursor over the "Zur PayPal-Seite" banner & the URL behind it is bit.ly/<jumbled characters>.

Also the footing text includes " PayPal wird Sie immer mit Ihrem Vor- und Nachnamen anschreiben. "

Not in this case!

The typo "nachfolenden" is just as likely to be in a genuine communication nowadays...