Interesting spam e-mails received

840 posts in this topic

The FBI wants to help me get my inheritance - sweet. And with an official sounding e-mail address like fbi.investigationsalert@gmail.com, who could doubt its authenticity?

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDRY CRIMES DIVISION

FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935

PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,

D.C. 20535-0001

Email:

fbi.investigationsalert@gmail.com

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY.

This Is An Official Advice From The FBI, Foreign Remittance/Telegraphic Dept.(FRTD), It Has Come To Our Notice That The ADB (African Development Bank) And C.B.N (Central Bank Of Nigeria) Africa Has Released Your Part Of Inheritance/Contract Payment Of 10,500,000.00 U.S Dollars Into Bank Of America In Your Name As The Beneficiary.

The Bank In Africa Knowing Fully Well That They Do Not Have Enough Facilities To Effect This Payment From Europe To Your Account, Used What We Know As A Secret Diplomatic Transit Payment S.T.D.P To Pay This Fund Through Wire Transfer. They Are Still Waiting For Final Confirmation From You On The Already Transferred Funds, To Enable Them Crediting Into Your Account Accordingly. Secret Diplomatic Transfer Payment Are Normally Funds Related To Drug/Terrorist And Money Laundry System Of Payment, Why Must Your Payment Be Made In Such Secret Transfer, If Your Transaction Is Legitimate And Not Related To Drug/Terrorist And Money Laundry, Why Can't The Bank In Africa Via Europe Effect Direct Transfer Into Your Account Than Secret Diplomatic Payment Transfer.

Due To The Increased Difficulties And Unnecessary Scrutiny By The American Authorities When Funds Come From Through Such Payment Process From Europe, Africa And Middle East, Based On The Records We Had In The Past Always Identified Such Method Of Payment As Drug/ Terrorist/Money Laundry Funds, To Avoid Problem With The Us Government As Soon As These Funds Reflect In Your Account In The U.S.A, It Is Our Mandatory Obligations To Ascertain The Documentation And Certification Of This Funds Before The Final Crediting Into Your Account.

We Advice You Contact Us Immediately, As The Funds Have Been Stopped And Held In Our Custody Pending When You Were Able To Provide Us With A Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (Dist) Within 3 Days From The United Nation International Fund Monitory Unit (UNIFMU) That Authorize The Transfer And Certified That The Funds Originated From Africa And Middle East Is Free From Terrorist/Drug And Money Laundry Or We Shall Confiscate The Payment. We Will Allow The Funds To Be Release Into Your Account Immediately You Make Provision The Required Document.Kindly get back to this office..

FBI Director ROBERT S. MUELLER III

Email:

fbi.investigationsalert@gmail.com

You Will Be Directed Where And How To Get The Document If It Is Not In Your Possession.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

FBI Director ROBERT S. MUELLER III

It was really the subject line that got me: "Read it or I'll curse you"

Louie Auroumj

click here to view online

Even children know that blue pilules are effective for male function improving. We sell it for 35% prices!

Click 'read more' below to enter our shop

Read more >>>

If you wish to unsubscribe please click on ‘unsubscribe me’

We truly believes in keeping your confidential information just that - confidential! We will only use your personal information to enhance your experience.

If ordering by phone, please mention Offer Code UKYKY. Privacy Policy

Girls don't like you ?

We have a solution !

U can restore your health just right now .

Simple way to enhance your sexual life .

Fast - acting sexual boost pills

PayPal security [update@paypal.com]

Supposedly from PayPal; they want me to update my account and validate myself. Strange, I didn't register there with my work e-mail.

I received a nice one form Amazon saying my account access has been restricted.

Not sure if it spam or not but I am going with spam...

Dear Sir,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with

you. I got your name and contact from the Ivorian Chamber of Commerce and

Industry. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its

esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and

trustworthy person I can do business with and by their recommendations, I must

not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Harrison Nzi, the only child of late Mr and Mrs Nzi. My father was a very

wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast

before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their

outing to discuss on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October

1999, my father took me so special because I am motherless.

Before the death of my father on the 12th of June 2009 in a private hospital

here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that has a

sum of US$16,500,000 (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States

Dollars) left in a suspense account in a local bank here in Abidjan, that he

used my name as his only son for the next of kin in deposit of the fund. He also

explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his

business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my

choice where I will transfer this money and use if for investment purpose, (such

as real estate management).

Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistant in the following,

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transferred.

2) To serve as the guardian of this fund

3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my

education and also to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

Moreover sir, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for

your effort input after the successful transfer of this money to your nominated

account.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that

this transaction would be concluded within Seven (7) days you signify interest

to assist me.

Anticipating hearing from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Your sincerely,

Harrison Nzi.

I was fine until I read Sir. Now he sure as hell is not getting my help :P

Ich wollte dich kennenlernen

Hallo. Dein hat profil sehr mir gefallen! Ich wollte dich kennenlernen. Meinen Namen Irina. mir 34 Jahre! Ich werde froh sein, dich besser zu erfahren. Schreibe mir, erzahle mir mehr uber dich! Moglich du suchtest dessen selbe Mann ich nach ganzem seinen Leben!!! Ich will dir gestehen, ich bin zu den ernsten Beziehungen fertig! Hier suche ich seine zweite Halfte. Ich werde sehr froh sein, wenn wir einander gefallen werden!

Bitte antworten Sie nur, um meine personliche E-Mail: kalifani@yahoo.de

Ich verspreche, dass ich dir antworten werde und, dass ich meine neuen Fotografien senden werde!

Kusse

Grusse Irina

Is it me or is their German always worse than their English?

This is to officially inform you that (ATM Card Number; (4278763100030014) has been accredited in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. The ATM Card Value is $6.8 MILLION USD. You are advice to contact Mrs. Linda Hill via Email: lindahill@chatdd.com with the following information's:

Full Name,

Address,

Phone Number,

Country,

Age.

Please note that you are to pay for deliver and insurance of your card which will cost you the sum of $225 only for delivery and insurance of the card via Fedex

Dr. Pascal Duru

Wow! and I have not been to the states in over 10 years!

Just in: a good mix of doorsteps, convoluted financial arrangements and innovative (ab)use of the English language:

Good day,

How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have Paid the delivery fee for your Certified Bank Check to be delivered directly to your doorstep. And I went to the bank to confirm if the Cheque has expired or getting near to expire and Dr.Frank Stanley the foreign operation Director of Financial Trust Bank Plc, told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to covert the ($850.000.00) Dollar's to cash payment to avoid losting this funds.However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the ($850.000.00) Dollar's in cash was made with HOME LAND SECURITY NET-WORK here in Cotonou Benin Republic, Because i was told by the officer in-charge that through their correspondent in the (USA new-york and Asia) that you will receive your consignment savely after two working day's by their acompanied diplomat who will come directly to your doorstep and deliver your consignment without any delay.

Dr Frank Stanley the Director of Financial Trust Bank Cotonou have packaged the sum of ($850.000.00) Dollar's in consignment to your favour. Then he also helped me to Register the Consignment with HOME LAND SECURITY NET-WORK for save keeping. Thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes smoothly.

As for our agreement with the HOME LAND SECURITY NET-WORK they promised that your consignment will leave this Country as soon as you provide the necessary information to enable them deliver your consignment directly to your your doorstep ,as the Director of the HOME LAND SECURITY NET-WORK Mrs. Favour Mathin's said that they need your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately the Diplomats arrived to your Country.

Finally, write a letter of application to the given address below including the below registration number, independent/mtm/ped/214/2006 and also the security code of 883kp.

ATTN: MR. JIM KEROM

EMAIL: keromjim@live.fr

Please, Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your consignment BOX .This is what they need from you.

1.) FULL NAME:

2.) AGE:

[etc.]

Regards,

Rev Paul Mike

My favourite bit:

Thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes smoothly.

I like this one I received yesterday:

My name is Anna Nellelou, I am a girl 21 years old.

Today I feel inclined to have sex.

Im here, someone wants to see me?

http://lupelieselot.150m.com

Turns out I'm related to the millionaire that died on the Air France from Rio... You don't believe me??? Well Cagan Campbell does!

RESPOND VIA:

Cag-Campbell@administrativos.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Cagan Campbell, the Human Resources Executive of Atlantic Oil & GasCorporation. On the 30th of June 2009,

Philips lob, an expatriate, who was a consultant/contractor with the Corporation, was found to have died in

a plane missing over the Atlantic Ocean with 228passengers of 30 nationalities on an Air France Jet...

Rio De Janeiro-Paris-Flight. You can have a look on this site.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/nationalities-on-board-missing-air-france-flight-20090602-bt62.html

As the Welfare Director of the corporation, I contacted Philips bankers and briefed them of this development.

The bankers informed me that since their client is dead, it is only the next of kin to the deceased with the

proper legal documents that can compel them to pay his fixed deposit as an inherited estate. With the

position of the financial outfit, I mandated the legal department of our firm to search for a relative of the

deceased so that he can be presented as the next of kin to the bank.

But the only relative of the deceased, one Mr. Leonard lob who was also the next of kin and only brother

to the deceased according to his bank documents and who was last known to have lived in Swiss Europe,

was also among in the missing flight with him. All efforts to trace other relatives of the deceased proved

abortive,as all available links were exhusted. One week after his death, with no news from any relative

living anywhere and no one coming forward, we decided to seek a foreigner so that the fund can be

transferred out of its present account to yours.

The account deposit contains US$12 million United States Dollars and it is important that a probable next

of kin claims this fund within the next fourteen official working days. If no one comes for the claim before

the stipulated time frame, the account would be closed as inactive and dormant and funds sent to

the coffers of the government. This is in consonance with the stipulations of the enabling laws governing

foreign inherited estates.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased.This would facilitate the payment

of the proceeds of the said account to you. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing

this through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect all

the parties involved from any breach of the law. Please let me know what you intend to have as your

commission if you agree to embark on this venture.

Please reply me via my private email address:

Cag-Campbell@administrativos.com

Best Regards,

Cagan Campbell

Philips lob? You've inherited summat from a colloquialism for a penis? Well, I hope it's a monetary deposit... :lol:

makkadman, had you read the fine print, he never said you were a relative of Phillips Iob, just a "foreigner." All you needed to be was a foreigner. Since I too meet the requirements of being a foreigner, and Mr. Cambell doesn't seem too picky, I've contacted him and have shared account details and have arranged the transfer of said funds, which he promised would be no less than 10 Million. 10 Million!!! But don't worry. I live near Heidelberg, and it would be my pleasure to buy you a beer or two for the great lead.

Received this one today:

Subject: Letter from Russia

Greetings,

My name is Elena, I has 32 years and I writing you from a province in Russia. I work on in bibliotheca and I provided to use computer afterward work when possible. Our postiion is very difficulty and I send you this letter in despair and hope.

I having daughter Angelina - 8 years old, her father leaved us and we inhabit with my mother.

As consequence of deep crisis lately my mother lost job (a bakery where she was worked was closed) and our position became horrify.

Gas and electricity is very expensive in our town and we cannot use it to heat our home anymore.

Temperature is very cold already in our region. We are disquieted and we cannot imagine what to do.

Now we can use only one way to heat our home - it is to use transportable wood burn oven which provide heat from burning wood. We have enough wood in our town and this oven will provide heat for our domicile all winter for minimal price.

Unluckily we can not to purchase this oven in our town because it cost 8115 rubles (equivalent of 191 Euro) and we can not collect so big amount.

May be you possess any old transferable wood-fire oven and if you do not use it any longer, we will be very happily if you can donate it for us and prepare transportation this oven to our house (200 km from Russian capital). That oven are differ, they built from cast iron and weight 100 kg.

I expect for your help.

Elena and my family.

Russia

Hello,

I am Dr.Dawest Jerry,the director of Staff welfare MCL Offshore UK Ltd. I want to book dinner for my group of workers .They will all come for dinner in your place as from February 20th, 21Th, 22Th 23Th by 6:30pm each day.They are 15 in number.

Get back with your response if there is availability in your restaurant.

Kind Regards,

Dr. Dawest Jerry

Mobile: +44 70457 14127

Telephone :+44 70111 29009

I could be waiting a long time for February 21th to roll by. And why February, anyway? To give me time to go shopping?

Today's email received is totally bizarre (check out the images they use too):

IMF%2Blogo.gif 985-imf-appeal.jpgIMF%2Blogo.gif

HEAD OFFICE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

700 19th Street NW

Washington, D.C 20431 USA

Tel:(1)319-522-2148

E-Mail:Intmonetaryfund1@aol.com

Attn:

First of all IMF apologizes for passing this message through to you in this manner; we wanted to ensure that the identity of the recipient is properly scrutinized. This is not a hoax or scam as you might think it is. Your undivided attention is highly needed to execute a charity project before the end of the March 2010.

NatWest Bank will be in charge of initiating transfer/delivery of your fund ($10.000.000.00usd) for charity work when your file has been forwarded to their office. You are further advised to contact immediately the office of Bernise Charity Foundation requesting that they forward your payment file to NatWest Bank immediately with the below information's accordingly:

Name: Mr. Donald Miller (Co-founder)

Office Address: 11 El Shams Bldgs., 8th District Nasr City

E-mail: Bernisecharityfoundationimf@gmail.com

Tel: (+20) 118203233

Fax: (+20) 118303234

IMF is monitoring the services of NatWest Bank with due process of law and order as the paying bank of your inheritance; we assure you that this inheritance awarded to you is free from any irregularities and it is completely risk free. The above fund was allocated to you after a MATRIX RESEARCH TEAM (MRT) was hired by Bernise Charity Foundation after the passing away of Mr. Michael Harson the founder of Bernise Charity Foundation which he left for his wife Dr. Mrs. Bernise Harson. She is now diagnosed of having Cancer of the lungs and has limited time left to be with her husband in Heaven. Kindly contact the foundation immediately requesting that they give urgent attention to your payment file and proceed with transfer.

MATRIX RESEARCH TEAM (MRT) will be visiting you in your country with a bank representative attached to have further discussions with you after transfer/delivery of your fund. We believe your good heart can continue the project for the World to see and benefit from.

Get back to us as quickly as possible or for more directives through our direct line: kindly indicate if this pleases you.

Thank you very much for anticipated Co-operation and God bless.

Congratulation In Advance.

sigapprove.gif

Best regards

Paul V. Letterman

Head of Operations

International Monetary Fund (IMF)

imf_1385703c.jpg

Anyone interested in this wonderful business opportunity?

Head of Investments,

Standard Life International.

Re: Investment with S. L. International.

I send you greetings. I have found your contact email address listed on an Internet business Directory and it is my wish to do business with you,hence your receipt of this letter.

The purpose of this letter is to introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Gerry Grimstone, Managing Partner, Standard Life International. Standard LifeInternational is a business consulting firm, offering business advisor services worldwide. We are not a very big company but we have recently been confronted with the task of investing funds exceeding our capacity and have decided to seek partners to cooperate with us in investing the available funds because we have never done business of this nature.

We are brokering an investment venture on behalf of aclient of our firm.This venture will involve the investment of Twenty Five Million British Pounds. We are by this letter considering entering into a partnership with you so as to allow us invest the available funds in your country and to appoint you as representatives and co-managers of the investment funds.We are ready to give you a commission of 10% of the available capital as soon as the proposed partnership between us is started.Since we cannot determine if this email is still functional and also your willingness to cooperate with us, we have kept this proposal brief. If you are interested in this offer of partnership, please respond to enable usgive further information about the proposed partnership. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Your expedient response will be appreciated as we look forward to hearing from you soon.Please send all email correspondence to personal email add:

Thank you.

Gerry Grimstone (Mr).

Here's one of those phishing emails I just received: (you'd think if they really wanted to fool me, they would at least spell Paypal correctly!)

Information Regarding Your account:

Dear payapal Member:

Attention! Your payapal account has been limited!

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the payapal system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account. We requested information from you for the following reason:

Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your payapal account.

Reference Number: PP-334-257-105

This is the Last reminder to log in to payapal as soon as possible. Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access.

Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologise for any inconvenience..

Sincerely,

payapal Account Review Department

Click here to activate your account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 1999-2010 payapal. All rights reserved. payapal Ltd. payapal FSA Register Number: 226056.

payapal Email ID PP077

Similarly convincing:

Paypal : Setzen hat Tag Ihre Abrechnungsakte

Sehr geehrtes Mitglied Paypal ,

Er ist zu unserer Kenntnis gebracht worden, dass Ihre Abrechnungsinformation Free Adsl Akten nicht mehr auf dem letzten Stand sind. Das zwingt Sie, l' zu prüfen; Abrechnungsinformation. Fehler Ihre Akten zu prüfen, wird sich in der Suspension Ihres Kontos äußern. klicken Sie auf der nachstehenden Verbindung und hineingehen Ihre Verbindungsinformationen auf der folgenden Seite, um Ihre Informationen der Abrechnung der Akten zu bestätigen

Danke

S' er gefällt Ihnen, hier klicken Sie

Danke,

Paypal.fr