Interesting spam e-mails received

840 posts in this topic

Received this really convincing spam today advertising a "Representative job in Germany" ostensibly sent from New Zealand by a Tina Jameson <grpatty@domainz.net.nz>" signed by said Tina in Sweden

International company seeks for a representative in Germany.

Part-time and full-time positions are available.

The job is based on administrative/customer service support.

Great benefits. No money required (we are serious company located in Sweden, we will never ask our representatives any money in prior).

Salary:

- 4000 EUR monthly income/part-time job

- 6000 EUR monthly income/full time job

Benefits:

- No relocation required

- Comprehensive medical and life insurance

- Professional, fun and highly motivated work environment

- Outstanding benefits/compensation for full-time, permanent associates

- Competitive base pay

- TAX refund and all travel fees are compensated

Please, contact our Human Resourses department at job@manoksolutionsinc.com if you are interested and we will send you more information.

Tina Jameson

Manok Solutionsinc.

15 mauvas str B 33,,

FI-88374 Stockholm, Sweden

+46 139837736

REPLY DIRECTY TO: job@manoksolutionsinc.com

Now this one IS good news.

United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) In Affiliation With Barack Obama Campaign to Assist Scammed Individuals In The Settlement Of Disputes Through Intercontinental Bank plc .

Attention:

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?You may not understand why this mail came to you but kindly read for your perusal and follow the giving procedures for your claim.

The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) was created in 1991 as a subsidiary organ of the UN Security Council.Its mandate is to process claims and pay compensation for losses and damage suffered as a direct result of Internet Fraud.

We have been having a confederation meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 weeks ago with the then secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This meeting was first held on the 8th of April 2003. You can view this page for your perusal.

(http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2003/ik344.doc.htm).

This email is directed to all the people that have been scammed in all parts of the world, the UNITED NATIONS in affiliation with Barack Obama Campaign have agreed to compensate them with categorical payment sum of US$ 150,000 each. In its decision 17 of 24 March 2006, the Governing Council established basic principles for the distribution of compensation payments to successful claimants.

This decision was made two months before the resolution of the first instalment of claims before the Commission.

As stated in the Secretary-General's report of 2 May 2006,it was anticipated that the value of approved awards would far exceed the resources available in the Compensation Fund at any given time.

The Governing Council therefore devised a mechanism for the allocation of available funds to successful claimants that gave priority to the three urgent categories of claims and which, within each category, would give equal treatment to similarly situated claims. Only when each successful claimant in categories "A","B"and "C" had been paid an initial amount up to US$2,500 would payments commence for claims in other categories. Accordingly,the first phase of payment involved an initial payment of US$2,500 to each successful individual claimant in categories "A" and "C".

However,for humanitarian reasons, all category"B"claims will be paid in full of a total US$150,000. A total of US$3,252,337,997.09 was made available to 1,498,119 successful individual claimants in categories "A", "B" and "C" under the first phase of payments.

This includes every foreign contractor that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why you are receiving this email notification.

You are advised to contact Dr Erastus Akingbola of Intercontinental Bank plc , as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your approved bank draft of USD$150,000.

This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose, so he will send it to you and you can cash it in any bank of your choice.Therefore, you should send him your full Name, telephone number and your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.

Contact Dr Erastus Akingbola immediately for your Bank Draft

Person to Contact: Dr Erastus Akingbola

Email: e.akingbola01@gmail.com

Phone: +234 80246 55800

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft.

Making the world a better place.

RegardsBan Ki-Moon.

(UN Secretary-General)

http://www.un.org/sg/

Or is it?

Actually, it's pretty amazing that gmail's spam filter caught this one. What happens to a real sincere love letter? Gmail can tell the difference?

Hello. Please do not be surprised, this letter is not a spam mailing.

You probably will be very surprised that I write you a letter. But

yesterday, I was surprised, too, when my e-mail address, it is a

letter that talked about love, about feelings between people. The main

theme of this letter was the phrase «Looking for love and you'll be

happy». I liked the letter. In the list of e-mail address, I saw your

e-mail and decided to write to you. Perhaps you're looking for love?

Maybe this letter - the fate? I do not know how the person who sent me

the letter, found out my personal e-mail. But I think that this is not

important. The most important thing is that now I can write you a

letter. You know, I want you to learn more. But first, I'd like to

talk a little about me. My name is Emma. I'm from Armenia. I am 28

years old. I have never been married and have no children. I am nice,

quiet, kind and sociable girl. It will be interesting to talk with you

and learn you closer. I am building their communication with the

primary objective - the creation of serious relations. Relations,

without deception, without any games. I want to find this man who can

love and respect me. I hope that you just want to find love? I believe

in romantic relationships, appearance and age is not the main thing.

The most important thing that people knew how to love and respect for

real! I have different hobbies and interests, among them - sports,

cooking, reading books, music. Of particular interest to me is

housekeeping, cleaning the house. I love experimenting in the kitchen.

I love animals. I am leading a healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke nor

drink alcohol. My new friend, can you tell me about you? I want you to

learn more. The following letters, I will tell you about me, in more

detail.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: emailemmax@yahoo.ca

Of course, I will send you a lot of my photos, of whom you know my

life. In my photos depict all aspects of my life - joy, reverie, and

even some sad moments. I look forward to your reply. I really want to

know you more. Please do not forget about me. Your new friend from

Armenia, Emma.

I've got the same email from one guy on MySpace three times. He thinks I'm a new person every time he sends the same one. Then there was a guy with a way nice looking photo who, unfortunately, I'd just seen under a different name in a different country. (He was good looking enough to remember.) He didn't write a spam-y message, rather one tailored to me. However, he wasn't on the up and up, when you compared profiles on the two country's data bases. And for some reason, I get mail from a french speaking blog site. No idea how that happened.

I am David Whiteway From Harlsden, North West London , here in England. I work for Natwest Bank Corporation London. I am writing you from my office that will be of an imense benefit to both of us. In my department,being the assistant manager (Greater London Regional Office, I discovered an abandoned sum £20 million GBP (Twenty Million Great British Pounds) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr thomson morrison American citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter.

The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geograpgical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensivity of the transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 4 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 20 Million Pounds can be paid to you.

This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages,60% to me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents thatcan be used to back up this claim we are making. All i need is to fillin your names to the documents and legalise it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please,provide me the following: as we have 7 days to run it through. This is very very URGENT PLEASE.

1. Full Name

2. YourTelephone Number

3. Your Contact Address.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting.

Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.

Regards,

Mr. David Whiteway

The first one to my business e-mail account. They've found me ...

This is the most intricately detailed one I've gotten in a long while!

Dear Recipient,

How are you today and business in your country? I am Shing Li, Bank

Manager of bank of Overseas,Taiwan. I would respectfully request that you

keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of

the information you come by as a result of this mail.

I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed

of this communication. A British Oil consultant/contractor with the

Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr.Courtney Steven made a numbered

time (Fixed) Deposit of $30,000,000.00 for twelve calendar months and not

too long Mr. Courtney Steven died from an

airplane crash. The bank immediately launched an investigation into

possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to

claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those

who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also

some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data

form, he listed no next of kin.

In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one

will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name;

depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank

also gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or

held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account

and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin.

Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually

in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; Mr. Courtney Steven

died interstate.

In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed

away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who

should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past

months been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our

private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the

problem.

According to the Laws of Republic of China, at the expiration of 6(Six)

years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Chinese Government if

nobody applies to claim the funds.

What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want

you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world

who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The

world of banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who

occupy certain offices and oversee certain

portfolios,I alone have the deposit details and they will release the

deposit to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased, which

I shall provide you with, is presented. I alone know of the existence of

this deposit as far as Bank of Overseas is concerned, the bank's

management has no single idea of what? the history or nature of the

deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to

any party that comes forward.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. If my offer is of no

appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. If you

give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a

conclusion.

I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I

will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you

contacting me through my official phone lines nor

I particularly like how it just ends there... :lol:

Awww, it's been a while since anyone called me "Dearest"!

Dearest,‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 6:42:02 AM

To:

Dearest,

I am 24 years old and a 3rd year Business Admin student of London Global University . My father was in the Precious Stone industry and owned mines in Tanzania, He also used to deal (buy and sell) in diamonds from Angola, Sierra Leone and Democratic Republic of Congo (former Zaire).It is sad to say that he died of the deadly Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome - AIDS on the 15th Feb, 2007.Two days after my father was pronounced HIV positive, my mother

Committed suicide. Now I can no longer walk freely on the streets, at School or even in the church without being pointed at or gossiped about. This development has affected me academically, physically and Psychologically and I have decided to come over to your country where I Would have peace to live and further my education and have contacted you to assist me to transfer out the sum of $US4.5M which my father deposited with Safe Place, my upkeep when it became Obvious he was going to die. I intend to invest this money in your business or any other business you deem healthy. However, my uncle do not know about this money and my father on his sick bed, warned me not to let him know

About it so I'll appreciate if you keep my letter confidential or delete if you do not accept my proposal. You'll be rewarded with 30% of the total Funds for your effort.

Send your reply to susan.dudu@ymail.com

i wait your urgent reply

Sussan Dudu

Dammit. Must switch back to hotmail. I get more ticket inspections than spam these days.

This one didn't get filtered into spam:

From The Desk Of MR.CHRIS THOMPSON.

UBA BANK PLC LAGOS

Plot 245 Adeolu Hope wall Street

Victoria Island Lagos-Nigeria

Private Email:mrchris_thompson288@yahoo.com.hk

TElephone : +234-805_242_2044

Good Day,

I am Mr.CHRIS THOMPSON Branch Manager with UBA BANK PLC LAGOS NIGERIA,I discovered an abandoned sum of ($25.5 million u.s. dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Engineer.Ronald ,a contractor with an Oil Development company in Nigeria (NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLUEM CORPORATION), and,who here-in after shall be referred to as my client,on Sunday 2ND February,2003,18:50 GMT my client,and his family were involved in Ikeja bomb blast unfortunately they lost their lives in the process of the bomb blast.

Note also, this transaction must be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL because of its nature. For confirmation of this transaction please refer to these sites:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. I look forward to hear from you Call +234807052422044 immediately for more information so we can make progress. Please indicate your interest so i can supply you with the full story.

reply me to my private email(mrchris_thompson288@yahoo.com.hk)

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Mr.CHRIS THOMPSON.

Gotta love such a guarantee... :lol:

Mr.Martins Clark [martins.clark@centrum.sk]

Subject: Let us do this deal together

Honestly speaking I do not know and have not seen you before but I find your email address through the internet when I was searching for some vital information’s and decided to contact you concerning a deal that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I am Mr. Martins Clark. I work with LOTTO-LORE, A PRIZE/PROMOTION AWARD DEPARTMENT IN CANADA as a fiduciary agent. I am a native of Thailand.

The last online Canadian lotto lore International lottery program that was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. After this automated computer ballot, some winners that their e-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A" have file and received there won prize. But there is only one person who is no where to be fund and I as his or her agent have tried my possible best but can not get in touch with the person after several contact through his email. I guess his email does no longer exist and it is only through email that we can contact any winner.

The deal now is that I will like to use YOU in replace of this person by fixing your information’s most importantly your e-mail address and other personal information’s like

1. YOUR FULL NAME

2. YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS

3. YOUR OCCUPATION

4. YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER

5. DATE OF BIRTH

6. COUNTRY OF RESIDENT

7. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

I will need this information’s so that the bank will transfer the won prize to you as the beneficiary. This is 100% possible and risk free. If you are interested then I will be happy and ready to answer any question from you and also to discuss terms of percentage and also go in details to let you know what to do and when to do it as soon as I receive your feedback that you are willing to handle this transaction.

I will be waiting to read from you today through this email (contactmartinsclarke@cooltoad.com)

Best regards,

Mr. Martins Clark

Canadian lottery Claim officer

Obviously I'm going to click on the link as it's clearly not spam

Confirmation Ticket Number:X-3007333284

Dear Winner.

Please Note, This is not a spam or virus message please download the attachment file for full details of winning notification from Free lottery International.

Your electronic email address emerged as one of the Free Lotto Dailyjackpot on-line winning email sweepstakes program held on the 10TH of July,2009 in Brussels Belgium.,hence your email address attached to a cash award of $1,200,000.00, (One Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION PLEASE READ THE DETAILS IN ATTACHMENT FILE.

Kind Regards,

Mrs. Elizabeth Den Bach,

Promotions Coordinator,

TEL:0032-489-603-508 or 011-32-489-603-508

NB Please Note do not mail back through the alert email, contact MR.Martens Van Gills, via email: freelotobonaza@aol.be

I like this one I just received the other day:

Dear: Scammed Victim,

I am delegated from the African Union secretariat Adisa Ababa Ethiopia to the African Union sub-regional office in Abuja Nigeria to pay 70 scammed victim of the Nigeria 419 $1.000,000.00 each and your email address was recommended for this payment by the Interpol intelligent unit in charge of fraud Mrs. Grace Morgan as one of the victims, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payment of your $1.000,000.00.

Due to the inefficient banking system in Africa, the payments are to be made to the recipients in cash or by either a certified bank draft or VISA/ATM card unless the recipient choses otherwise, indicate in your reply to us the method of payment you chose.

You are required to fly down to the African Union Sub-regional office in Abuja Nigeria to claim your compensation in cash within 7days after receiving this mail or you may indicate to us how you would want to receive your compensation.

Kindly call me on phone after receiving this letter for more directives or you can reply through our official e-mail ID: africaunion.office@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Emmanuel Kodjo,

Phone: +234 70-64859713

:lol:

This one is quite good: the UN Secretary-General himself writing from London - in German, no less - to announce a lottery win.

Treuhandfonds der Vereinten Nationen

Vereinigtes Königreich Hauptabteilung Humanitäre Angelegenheiten Baley House, Har RoadSutton, Greater London SM1 4te.United Königreich.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch Empfänger

Dies ist zu informieren, dass Sie gewonnen haben ein Preisgeld von sechs hundert und fünfzig Tausend fünfhundert Sterlings Great British Pound (£ 650,500.00) für das Jahr 2009 Lotterie, die Förderung wird von der Organisation der Vereinten Nationen.

Organisation der Vereinten Nationen, sammelt alle E-Mail-Adressen der Menschen, die aktiv sind, online, unter den Millionen, die den Internet.we wählen Sie nur fünf Personen pro Jahr, wie unsere Gewinner durch elektronische Abstimmung System ohne Anwendung der Sieger, wir gratulieren, dass Sie eine der Personen ausgewählt.

Dies sind Ihre Identifikationsnummern:

Chargennummer ... UNO 09102XN Reff Nummer ... UNO 35447XN Gewinnzahl ... UNO 09788XN

Diese Zahlen fallen in Ihrem Ort-Datei, werden Sie aufgefordert, sich bei der Event-Manager / Claims Department, senden Sie Ihre Gewinnchancen Kennummern und füllen Sie die Bestätigungs-Formular aus, um ihn überprüfen Sie Ihre Angaben.

1.FULL BEZEICHNUNGEN der Spende BEGÜNSTIGTER:

2.RESIDENTIAL ADRESSE:

3.DATE und Ort der Geburt:

4.PHONE/FAX NUMMERN:

5.NAME UND ANSCHRIFT DES nächsten Angehörigen:

6.SEX:

7.OCCUPATION:

8.MARITAL Status:

9.NATIONALITY:

Unser Büro in der entsprechenden (AU) der Afrikanischen Union wird die Einzelheiten, wie Sie Ihre Mittel sollen an das Land zu you.Do Kontakt mit unserem Büro Zahlung sofort mit den Informationen weiter unten.

Eine gescannte Kopie eines gültigen Ausweises sollte auch beigefügt (entweder mit der internationalen Reisepass oder Führerschein) und schicken Sie mit den aufgeführten Informationen für die Forderungen der Preis gewann.

Payment Officer: Mr.Maxwell Moore

Telefon-Nummer: 447045716527

E-Mail: unoclaimdept@care2.com

Grüße,

Herrn Ban Ki-moon.

(Generalsekretär der Vereinten Nationen)

Just had Nigerian scam form email asking for an "International passport".

Maybe I should have asked him how to get one and charge him the fees.

Take care,

space

There is a pretty common spam email by a woman with the exact name as me claiming she is dying and making people a beneficiary. I always find those rather amusing.

Women always accept invitations to bed from hung men.

Every extra inch of meat in your pants equals every extra positive feature of your character. Oh wait, who cares about your personality if you have a large device between your legs.

Come and click

Oddly enough it links to a yahoo group. I didn't click it though.