Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gift ideas for a magician

11 posts in this topic

When I was in the US some months ago, there was a nice couple that let me stay at their house (40+ years old). Now I want to send them a little present, not necessarily for Christmas. The husband worked as a magician. I already strolled around shops in Munich, but haven't seen anything that would relate to them so far. So, as many of you are currently looking for presents, maybe you have some hints for me to share!

is it just magic or is the also into Estoterica? There is a shop near Sendlingertor which sells unusual stuff, its the first street after the gate (cannot remember the name) and turn left... should be about half a block down the street.

Going a little off-topic here, but I hope you are also getting something for the wife, not just the magician.

Try Davenports

They're about the best and most professional Magic Shop in London, probably the whole UK. Maybe you can mail order either from the website or by telephone.

I used to buy quite a bit there when I was still in England and their knowledge, ability and stock is as professional as you can get.

MT

There is a Zauberkönig in Karlsplatz.

Sonnenstr.14 Zauberkönig Scherzartikel, Zauber-Accessoires

Has a lot of kids stuff in there too but don't all magic shops? You might find just what you are looking for.

Oh, thanks for all your suggestions! Yes, I will also get something for the wife, I have already an idea for her gift. :)