The canonical Kiel meetup thread: Konak, Wed. August 31, 7 pm

717 posts in this topic

Dear Kieloids,

Our next meet-up will be on Thursday November 12th, again at Konak on Bergstr, at 7:30 pm.

Please meld with me until the day before.

Cheers,

-Claire

Yes, Claire, I'll be there. Thanks for still making the effort to post on TT.

Hi guys; so I am new in town (just 10 days here).

It will be great to meet some people! :) ...

Happy Sweet Sixteen!

I would like to get an observant quartet together to figure out how to escape a looked room in an hour. Kiel has an Escape Room franchise. One session costs 100 euros. Clues are available in English. I think this could be a cool way to fill up a Kiel Sunday. Maybe afterwards we grab coffee or beer.

More information can be found at http://www.final-escape.com/en/page/about-escape-games.

My calendar is clear in February. I suggest tackling The Gallerist challenge on February 7 at 4:30. Of course, several groups of four can challenge themselves Sunday afternoon, but no more than four people can be in one group.

Monica

Dear Kielhaulees,

The time for the next meet-up is nigh. This time it will be Wednesday February 24, at 7:30 pm.

As usual, it will be at Konak on Bergstr. And, as usual, please meld with me by the day before.

Cheers,

-Claire

Dear KIelpeeps,

The next Treff will be at Hoi An on Jägersberg, on Friday March 4, at 7:30 pm. As usual, please meld with me by Thursday.

Best,

-Claire

Dear all,

The next meetup will be on Thursday March 24, at Banmaai on Brunswiker Str., at 7pm. Banmaai is here: http://www.banmaai.de/

As usual, contact me before Wednesday. And don't forget to do your shopping beforehand, since everything is closed on Friday.

Best,

-Claire

Change of plans. We're meeting at Konak on Bergstr. at 7pm, _not_ at Banmaai. This is because no tables were available.

Sorry about this.

Dear all,

The next meetup will be on Friday April 8, at 7pm, at Banmaai. For real this time. I've already reserved a table.

http://www.banmaai.de/

Please meld with me by Wednesday so that I can see if I need to modify the reservation.

Best,

-Claire

Hiya, I'd like to organize a meeting for this coming Tuesday June 7, at Konak, at 7pm. 7 at 7. Please let me know by the day before if you are coming.

I hope I'm not too late in melden with you. Yes I'll be there. Is it something special? I suppose I'll find out tomorrow. Until then.

Dear Kielhaulees,

The next meetup will be at Konak on Bergstr. this coming Wednesday Aug. 31 at 7pm. As usual, please confirm by August 30, midafternoon.

Best,

-Claire

Hi All 

I'm new to the area and in need of making friends and getting out of the house .

Ive been here for 8 weeks now and finding it difficult to get used to life over here . 

Look forward to hearing some replies. 

Nicola 

Hi all! I used to belong to this meetup group in Kiel up until I left to move to England in 2016. I'm back in Kiel again and would love to meet up with other English speakers for a drink, meal etc. It looks like this group hasn't been active for some time now, but I thought I'd just post a message just in case someone sees this and can bring me up to date. It could be that the group has moved over to facebook or something. Or maybe somebody out there knows of another group and can let me know. Thanks!